restarting on monday 11/07/11

dinky1972

restarting on monday after 2 years of putting the 3 stone i lost back on :cry:. I dont think i have ever been so excited about going on a diet as i am now! have been reading loads on here and it have really helped me to get into the 'zone'. Dreading the initial weigh in but cant wait to see how much i loose in the first week :). would love to keep in contact on here with anyone but especially anyone that is starting or restarting now.

Hope you all have a great weigh in this week :) xxxx

Last day of eating for a while but i am still really excited about the changes i am about to make to my life and my body :) 2.30pm tomorrow cant come quick enough ............. bring it on

hi, i'm restarting today. just trying to stay focus. i've had so many failed re starts. i hope u restart very well tomorrow. it's not an easy journey but we can do it. Good luck

Hi babypat :) so how has it gone today? We can do it this time for sure. I have just ordered a dress that cost £50 in a size 16 lol so I had better do it this time ;-). I am really excited about starting tomorrow. Let this begining of better things. please keep in touch and let me know how you get on :) x

well I have done it! I have been for 'THE' weigh in and i tip the scales at 17st on the dot :-( . It is 3lbs lighter than 2 years ago when i did the camb diet. I have started on the shakes and am feeling very excited about loosing this weight once and for all. :) xx

starting weight 17st
BMI 44.4

Last edited:
Thanks hun will do :) have taken some pics to remind me of why i am doing this. OMG they are gross lol will post them when i have lost some weight to compare them :). kepp up your good work your doing great :) xx

Day 1 done :) 4 shakes and 3 ltrs of water. I am possitively swishing lol. Went to work and spent most of it in the toilet lol. Feeling soooo good :) hope tomorrow is as good. hope you have all had a great diet day :) xxx

well week 1 done and 7lbs lost.
kinda wanted more :sigh: but maybe i will have good loss next week xx

Thats really good u should be happy about the 7 lbs at least you put them off not gained them !!!
I lost 8 lbs on my first weigh in,, and i was so happy :)

Be happy ,, enjoy your life and appreciate that you found the right track and you will put off the weight soon !! :) :)
Good luck with next week !!

Back