Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

restarting on monday 11/07/11

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by dinky1972, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    restarting on monday after 2 years of putting the 3 stone i lost back on :cry:. I dont think i have ever been so excited about going on a diet as i am now! have been reading loads on here and it have really helped me to get into the 'zone'. Dreading the initial weigh in but cant wait to see how much i loose in the first week :). would love to keep in contact on here with anyone but especially anyone that is starting or restarting now.

Hope you all have a great weigh in this week :) xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Last day of eating for a while but i am still really excited about the changes i am about to make to my life and my body :) 2.30pm tomorrow cant come quick enough ............. bring it on

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi, i'm restarting today. just trying to stay focus. i've had so many failed re starts. i hope u restart very well tomorrow. it's not an easy journey but we can do it. Good luck

5. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi babypat :) so how has it gone today? We can do it this time for sure. I have just ordered a dress that cost £50 in a size 16 lol so I had better do it this time ;-). I am really excited about starting tomorrow. Let this begining of better things. please keep in touch and let me know how you get on :) x

6. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well I have done it! I have been for 'THE' weigh in and i tip the scales at 17st on the dot :-( . It is 3lbs lighter than 2 years ago when i did the camb diet. I have started on the shakes and am feeling very excited about loosing this weight once and for all. :) xx

starting weight 17st
    BMI 44.4

Last edited: 11 July 2011
  7. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck hun keep us posted on how ur getting on :)

8. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks hun will do :) have taken some pics to remind me of why i am doing this. OMG they are gross lol will post them when i have lost some weight to compare them :). kepp up your good work your doing great :) xx

9. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Day 1 done :) 4 shakes and 3 ltrs of water. I am possitively swishing lol. Went to work and spent most of it in the toilet lol. Feeling soooo good :) hope tomorrow is as good. hope you have all had a great diet day :) xxx

10. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well week 1 done and 7lbs lost.
    kinda wanted more :sigh: but maybe i will have good loss next week xx

11. Dmsbj

Dmsbj Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    CD, SS
    Thats really good u should be happy about the 7 lbs at least you put them off not gained them !!!
    I lost 8 lbs on my first weigh in,, and i was so happy :)

Be happy ,, enjoy your life and appreciate that you found the right track and you will put off the weight soon !! :) :)
    Good luck with next week !!

12. dinky1972

dinky1972 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    week 3 weigh in and have now lost 13lb :) and 6 inches :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.