Restarting -Online v's Class

No, i know what you mean. I had a few weeks off and went back to it again this week so im just as worried - ill let you know how I get on, ya never know, it may put your mind at rest. Lol.

Thanks - that would be great!:D I spoke to my new consultant this morning and it sounds as tho she will look into my food diary for me this week if I don't get a loss this week; which has reassured me a bit.

That's a shame!:( Have you used Slimming World on-line and if so; how do you find it??

I've been a silver member since April last year. It's ok - not great tbh, but you get access to the syns database and calculator, there are hundreds of recipes, you can fill in an online food diary and they will generate a weeks planner for you depending on your preferences. You can also download pdf's of all the different plans to get you started which detail all the healthy extras and free foods and some popular syn values.

In terms of providing the info you need to know it's fine. In terms of being user friendly - less so and in terms of providing emotional / motivational support it's fairly crap. Thankfully I'm motivated enough not to need the 'fluffy' stuff but I know that's not for everyone. Good luck whatever you decide x

I've been a silver member since April last year. It's ok - not great tbh, but you get access to the syns database and calculator, there are hundreds of recipes, you can fill in an online food diary and they will generate a weeks planner for you depending on your preferences. You can also download pdf's of all the different plans to get you started which detail all the healthy extras and free foods and some popular syn values.

In terms of providing the info you need to know it's fine. In terms of being user friendly - less so and in terms of providing emotional / motivational support it's fairly crap. Thankfully I'm motivated enough not to need the 'fluffy' stuff but I know that's not for everyone. Good luck whatever you decide x

Thanks - if the new group doesn't turn out to be any good - I may well go
on-line.

I joined online, there is a promotional code going to the end of june. I can't remember what it is I googled it. I got the basic package which is all I wanted for £45. £15 off rrp x

I joined online, there is a promotional code going to the end of june. I can't remember what it is I googled it. I got the basic package which is all I wanted for £45. £15 off rrp x

Hi Laurie I just read that u joined on line Can i ask u if u know whether or not u can book holidays like u do in classes doing it on line ( hope this makes sense )
Many thanks x

Thats a good question, I'm not sure? I'll have to look into it, and when I find out I will let you know! Unless someone else knows the answer?x

Ahh bless, I think a lot of people go to class or do it alone not many of us sw subscribers. I'm on my phone at mo but tomorrow I'll try finding out. Which subscription did you go for? X

Ahh bless, I think a lot of people go to class or do it alone not many of us sw subscribers. I'm on my phone at mo but tomorrow I'll try finding out. Which subscription did you go for? X

I am doing it from home at mo with my sis :) we used to go to a class on tuesday nites and now i cant make a class due to work commitments :sigh:
My friend wants to join on line with the offer thats in the magazine at mo But she goes on holiday in 8wks for 2 wks So i was trying to find out for her She still hasnt signed up yet!!!!

I don't think you get any 'holiday', i've never seen it mentioned, you pay all the money upftont, if you don't use it I don't think anything happens, you just lose the money... I see it more as just paying to use the website features than anything else

aliscrapper said:
Thanks - that would be great!:D I spoke to my new consultant this morning and it sounds as tho she will look into my food diary for me this week if I don't get a loss this week; which has reassured me a bit.

Lost 3lb this week which I'm really surprised with coz of the exercise/max syns thing but my consultant thinks its not a fluke, more syns is fine when it matches the exercise and apparently if the exercise is done properly it helps weight loss straight away rather than waiting a few weeks for results. Woohoo. Xx

Back