Restarting slimming world

rachael2012

Hi, I'm in the progress of restarting slimming world. So I'm a college student and a mother of 2 so I skip meals a lot! Eat junk, and coffee is my downfall. What I need is to get my head back into it! Before I get back in to bad habits! That I don't want. Is there anybody that can help?!

I'm restarting too, good luck :)

I did Sw 2 years ago lost 1st4lb and ended up putting it all back on eventually. I kept rejoining and losing a few pound then stopping. Well this is it now. I've rejoined we 3 friends / colleagues and we have a lunch club at work.

I'm re-joining; doing it from home this time so using forums like this and instagram as aids etc. Any tips for staying on track and not becoming disheartened?

I'm restarting today! I was doing well but fell ill and put on 8lbs in 2 weeks!! ;( very annoyed with myself and have the taste for bad food now so need to get myself back on strict plan!!
Goodluck all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm restarting too!! Started sw on fri and doing it at home. I've got two young boys too - 10months and 25months! Need to do it but got a hol next week so really worried going to screw up!

Goodluck on the holiday but also enjoy yourself! If you slip don't beat yourself up enjoy it as slimming can wait!!
Where are you off to? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I did SW in jan 2010 and lost nearly 2 stone and felt great but have slowly put it all back on and really been struggling to get back on it but am starting again so hoping this site helps! Fingers crossed.

I am starting slimming world again and have told myself this will be the last time!! I have considered WW and RC tried both previously but gave up really need to find the motivation and go for it I am still attending the gym each week, really need to give it my all this time good luck all x

I'm in the same position stared again today! This will defo be the last time. I feel differently this time though I'm sooo determined!!

Hope you do well. How come you struggle to stick to it? X

Good luck to you all restarters - I restarted last Wednesday 17th April, after leaving last October and, yes you guessed it, put most of the weight back on.
We can do it this time :cool:

I started again last week and I maintained in my first week ( I was furious with myself) went again on weds and lost 6.5lbs...

Im hoping this is it this time, I do feel motivated.

Good Luck All xxxx

i'm back at sw tomorrow. I haven't been in 2weeks but I've been offplan so much, last time I weighed myself, there was a 6lb gain at least:-/
making sw bolognase tonight and im doing kettlebell classes this week for the next 5weeks

I feel so bloated its unbelieveable. I had to go out an buy a pair of trousers 1size up. dreading the weigh in tomorrow but it has to be done. can't believe im back to this weight & trouser size again. it sucks but I need to get motivated and stay motivated.

Back