restarting today! two stone left to loose and not a lot off will power :o(

Good Morning!
Well today i restart exante, I managed to loose two stone a few months ago for holiday which made getting into a bikini a lot lot easier but haven't felt the push to go back to exante until now. i always read the posts on here which keeps me going but only really becoming a member now. Struggled with weight ever since I was a teenager and size has varied from a size 8 to an 18 but the last few of years I've put on nearly 4 stone, i guess this is the last part of my journey as ideally would like to loose another two stone with the knowledge that I may put on a little when I come off the diet and go back to eating. Could really do with some support!!
So far I've had a coffee, 1.5 litres of water and a choc shake mixed with coffee. I can't stomach the soups and the bars taste like cardboard so substituting the bars for the tesco ultra slim ones though to be honest i struggled with them the last time so will prob me shakes all the way! :eek:

Well done on taking the step to try and finish your journey to reach your goal - I think I'm following the one day at a time rule myself!!

Similiar story really, always been big since my early teens and finally shifted almost 7st in 08/09 (17st5 - 10st7) with LL after having my second son. Maintained for a bit (WW & SW) but then over a year or so, gained 2 st. Lost that 2 stone last year with CD, then after a blow-out holiday and Xmas have crept up again! I'm pleased to have kept the majority of the weight off and have done that by refusing to buy bigger size clothes - I will never go back to the 22/24 that I once wore!

Unfortunately my food demons are still there and I'm not good at saying no!! So, I'm here again hopefully sticking to shakes and bars for the next couple of months.

Best of luck x

How are you getting on? Day 3 and i'm starving! went to the pub last night and watched b/f eat a big ol chicken dinner and I was drooling! Going to have my first shake in a minute, already had a litre of water and it's not even started to fill me up, i weighed in this morning and i'm down 3 pounds so pretty glad about that, just hope it keeps coming off, already my stomach looks a little flatter, wish i would hurry up and go into Keltosis!! :eek:

how are you feeling so far? any headachs?

debbie xx

Back