RESTARTING TOMORROW....

RED

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!:)
I see lots of new names in here!!
Well...quick intro...I'm Red and as the title says I'm a restarter...I'm gonna keep it short and sweet as I have given a blow by blow account many times as you will see if u look at my previous posts!!!:eek:
So to get to the point I will be Restarting SS as of tomorrow with lots of new things to look forward to in 2009...

Jan - Meeting New kids on the block:D
March - Caribbean Trip:cool:
May - Re-visit Fertility Consultant (told I was too fat last time!!)
June - Teaching placement:eek:
Sept - Returning to full time Education
(Had enough of the job I have been 'putting up' with cos I felt I was to fat to do better!!)

So Good Luck all....I'll keep u posted!!!

Hi Red , you won't be alone tomorrow , as there will be many of us , also myself , lets get stuck in and get on with it :)

Hey there - Happy New Year !!! I restarted today and am avoiding all the goody cupboards until either a) my family has munched thru the last of it or b) I am back in ketosis

Good luck - we've all got some great goals to aim for :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!:)
I see lots of new names in here!!
Well...quick intro...I'm Red and as the title says I'm a restarter...I'm gonna keep it short and sweet as I have given a blow by blow account many times as you will see if u look at my previous posts!!!:eek:
So to get to the point I will be Restarting SS as of tomorrow with lots of new things to look forward to in 2009...

Jan - Meeting New kids on the block:D
March - Caribbean Trip:cool:
May - Re-visit Fertility Consultant (told I was too fat last time!!)
June - Teaching placement:eek:
Sept - Returning to full time Education
(Had enough of the job I have been 'putting up' with cos I felt I was to fat to do better!!)

So Good Luck all....I'll keep u posted!!!

hey Red - WELCOME !! sounds like you have lots of great reasons to stick with CD this time around :) lookin forward to hearin all about your successes !!!

Debz xx

Hi Red , you won't be alone tomorrow , as there will be many of us , also myself , lets get stuck in and get on with it :)

here here !!! sounds like a plan ;)

good luck to all of you !

and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

im with you red restarted today was going to do ww but can not need the regime of cd....... x

Hey Red, I too am restarting again, came of CD for Xmas (Big Mistake !!) anyway, back on it again now, look forward to the losses :D

Good Luck in your journey :D

Hey wannabeskinney, glad to see you back ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Red
Started SS today, good luck to you, you missed one thing out on your things to look forward to..... getting to the weight/size that you want to be!!
Gotta dash, have just slopped some of that new porridge down me chin and top!
All the very best

Go for it Red. I'm right there with you... Lots to lose and so many great reasons to really stick at it.
Good luck Big fella, also.

Good Luck I will be starting tomoro, so will be here to keep you company

and Happy New Year!!

Thanks Debz32 , Thanks girl , well the day is here everyone and now we must battle on :)))))))))

good luck everyone that is starting today!! stick to it! weight loss is better than food, weightloss is better than food weightloss is better than food lol

Back