• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

RESTARTING TOMORROW....

RED

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!:)
I see lots of new names in here!!
Well...quick intro...I'm Red and as the title says I'm a restarter...I'm gonna keep it short and sweet as I have given a blow by blow account many times as you will see if u look at my previous posts!!!:eek:
So to get to the point I will be Restarting SS as of tomorrow with lots of new things to look forward to in 2009...

Jan - Meeting New kids on the block:D
March - Caribbean Trip:cool:
May - Re-visit Fertility Consultant (told I was too fat last time!!)
June - Teaching placement:eek:
Sept - Returning to full time Education
(Had enough of the job I have been 'putting up' with cos I felt I was to fat to do better!!)

So Good Luck all....I'll keep u posted!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Red , you won't be alone tomorrow , as there will be many of us , also myself , lets get stuck in and get on with it :)

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
Hey there - Happy New Year !!! I restarted today and am avoiding all the goody cupboards until either a) my family has munched thru the last of it or b) I am back in ketosis

Good luck - we've all got some great goals to aim for :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!:)
I see lots of new names in here!!
Well...quick intro...I'm Red and as the title says I'm a restarter...I'm gonna keep it short and sweet as I have given a blow by blow account many times as you will see if u look at my previous posts!!!:eek:
So to get to the point I will be Restarting SS as of tomorrow with lots of new things to look forward to in 2009...

Jan - Meeting New kids on the block:D
March - Caribbean Trip:cool:
May - Re-visit Fertility Consultant (told I was too fat last time!!)
June - Teaching placement:eek:
Sept - Returning to full time Education
(Had enough of the job I have been 'putting up' with cos I felt I was to fat to do better!!)

So Good Luck all....I'll keep u posted!!!
hey Red - WELCOME !! sounds like you have lots of great reasons to stick with CD this time around :) lookin forward to hearin all about your successes !!!

Debz xx

Hi Red , you won't be alone tomorrow , as there will be many of us , also myself , lets get stuck in and get on with it :)
here here !!! sounds like a plan ;)

good luck to all of you !

and don't forget to keep us posted !

Debz xx

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
im with you red restarted today was going to do ww but can not need the regime of cd....... x

S: 15st9lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Red, I too am restarting again, came of CD for Xmas (Big Mistake !!) anyway, back on it again now, look forward to the losses :D

Good Luck in your journey :D

Hey wannabeskinney, glad to see you back ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bigfella

not for long hopefully
S: 25st1lb C: 25st1lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Red
Started SS today, good luck to you, you missed one thing out on your things to look forward to..... getting to the weight/size that you want to be!!
Gotta dash, have just slopped some of that new porridge down me chin and top!
All the very best

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
Go for it Red. I'm right there with you... Lots to lose and so many great reasons to really stick at it.
Good luck Big fella, also.

S: 20st3lb C: 19st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 0st6lb(2.12%)
Good Luck I will be starting tomoro, so will be here to keep you company

and Happy New Year!!

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Debz32 , Thanks girl , well the day is here everyone and now we must battle on :)))))))))

S: 21st5.8lb C: 20st1.5lb G: 11st11.3lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st4.3lb(6.1%)
good luck everyone that is starting today!! stick to it! weight loss is better than food, weightloss is better than food weightloss is better than food lol