Restarting WW old points system

Hello, I'm also revisiting the old style points, the new pro points haven't worked for me at all, I think they're almost too flexible. Does anyone know how to calculate activity on the old system?

Hi Hollyt60 :D welcome to the vintage board! I'm sure there is a link to it somewhere on here, I'll try to find it when I'm on the computer (on my phone at the mo).

It's lovely to have you here! We have a general chat thread called The Check-in Point, and a weigh in board. Feel free to jump on in. We have a challenge too, though that's nearly finished now. We do love company though :)

Hey- what Hules said! It's nice to have new faces on the board!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello, I'm also revisiting the old style points, the new pro points haven't worked for me at all, I think they're almost too flexible. Does anyone know how to calculate activity on the old system?

I always thought it was if you burned 70calories, that that was 1bonus point. Probably not set in stone, but it's what I use.

Hi Karen

Do you mean your daily allowance of points or how to calculate the point value of food?

Hi Karen

There's a questionnaire posted in one of the 'Sticky' tabs in the Vintage points folders. Unfortunately I can't copy it using my phone but if you can't find it give me a shout.

Is there a calculator to use still for the vintage points ? Like an app ??

Back