Restarting!

linzi_lou

My baby is 3 months old now so I'm going to restart on Friday, I only did it for a couple if months before getting preg, I'm not sure which plan to start off on. I did ee before but did find it a little difficult putting the 1/3 super free with everything especially breakfast and the losses slowed down so I tried green days which I seemed to get on better with. I don't know whether to start off straight on green or begin with ee then change to green if it slows again. Is it really ok to swop between plans day to day?

Yes it's perfectively fine to swap from green to EE day to day. I mainly do green days but would have an occasional EE day if I know I am going to be eating fish. I do better with green days as I don't eat much meat and love having more healthy extras. Good luck with your restart :)

As long as you stick to a plan - EE, Green or Original/Red for the full day - you can swap about all week.

I prefer red days, as i tend to go a bit carb crazy on Green!

Hello,

i am starting back too but trying red mainly this time. I'm going to do ee on the weekend as I can have curry and rice then!

good luck to you, I am looking to lose a stone and get fitter x

Hi all I'm re starting again this week. Constantly start and then stop but want to stick at it this time . Really looking for support and to support others on this journey

Good luck to you all. I'm sure you'll find all the support, friendship, fun and ideas on this site, whichever plan you choose to follow.

Kathy

I think I'll completely restart. As haven't been on plan for them 3 months and it might feel like more of an achievement. If I'm paying the membership fee I don't see why they wouldn't give me one. Xxx

Back