retail therapy - a great way to motivate!

well ive just been out and bought a small hell bunny dress. it has an elasticated bit which is at full stretch but still is fairly slimming, so will look even better when i lose a bit more. I would have got xs but they didnt have it. Dont get the wrong impression, in any other dress, and infact in any other style of hell bunny dress im usually a large so im by no means small. I was a little more daring and bought a tutu in a size 12, which fits right up high on my waist but should sit lower, therefore will need a little more work to get into, was soooo tempted by the size 10 but i think that would have been pushin it lol

ill try n put pics up in a bit!

anyone know what i can do to sooth my throat? its really sore n i cant have soothers or owt :( boooo

day 11 -100% whoop whoop

heres my dress, not to everyones tastes i know and obviously wont be wearin with the pink leggings lol

catsphone2365.jpg

n heres the tutu i got
catsphone2366.jpg

don't you look lovely, love the dress and the tutu, i am a bit obsessed with everything 50's pin up girl also not to everyones taste lol but wouldn't it be boring if we all loved the same stuff

don't you look lovely, love the dress and the tutu, i am a bit obsessed with everything 50's pin up girl also not to everyones taste lol but wouldn't it be boring if we all loved the same stuff

shall i send you a few pics of the rest of the stuff in my wardrobe? i have a few 50s style gothy things!!

please do, have you ever looked at a web site called pin up girl clothing dot com, there is some gothy 50's stuff on there you may like, also coz its american you order 2 sizes smaller than you are... brilliant !!!

Hey, you look lovely, all slim and toned. I hope I get to this point. Great stuff, bet you enjoyed the shopping x

oooo just googled hell bunny, there goes my wages lol

please do, have you ever looked at a web site called pin up girl clothing dot com, there is some gothy 50's stuff on there you may like, also coz its american you order 2 sizes smaller than you are... brilliant !!!

ill upload some pics in a min hun. not looked at it but will do now. you ever looked at thevintagedoctor dot com, she makes some amazin dresses and corsets out of cartoon fabric. also found someone in this country who makes alsorts of stuff custom made. she made me a nightmare before christmas corset, tutu and fascinator! when i have some money gunna get her to make me a spongebob corset!

upload pics now

thanks floss but im still a way off goal x

a spongebob corset!

brilliant !!! I am lucky my mum is a dress maker and has made me boned corsets in the past, she is coming over to london in october so she can take in my frocks for me... must not spend money i do not have lol

omg .... the vintage doctor could bankrupt me, amazing !!!!

here we go lol these are over the course of me losin weight

got thi style dress in black, purple, red and multi coloured ( posin all but the black one)
purpledress.jpg

multicoloureddress-1.jpg

reddress.jpg

my pink dress
pinkdress-1.jpg

poison pony dress
pinkpoisondress-1.jpg

skull waspie and tutu
skullwaspie-1.jpg

and the ultimate, my custom made outfit lol everyone says its my lady gaga impression lol
jackskulloutfit.jpg

the hat close up
jackhat.jpg

fantastic !!!! love them all but especially the red dress and the waspie and tutu, nice puppies btw oh yeah and dog Lol

wouldnt believe this was me about 6 years ago lol butch as boots i was
mohawk.jpg

me on the left
oldie.jpg

wow ! yeah thats not your best look (in my opinion) much better a little softer around the edges x

and heres a few at the start of my weightloss journey (though not on lipotrim)
at my biggest
fatty2.jpg

fatty3.jpg

fatty1.jpg

fatty.jpg

this was last august when i was at my cocusins weddin after losin around 4 stone
thinaugust.jpg

that last picture is beautiful , love the baby top hat, don't you look gorgeous

i wouldnt go as far as gorgeous but thanks lol, that baby top hat and the pink feathers are two different things, i put them together, the little hat was about 2 quid from a shop! its somewhere about the house but cant find it :( gunna make a few if i can i think.

i think i have a huge chin now im slimmer though lol

don't be silly, i wasn't just saying gorgeous to be polite... you do look gorgeous

don't be silly, i wasn't just saying gorgeous to be polite... you do look gorgeous

aww thanks hun

you really shouldnt have shown me this pin up girl thing lol, if im a medium over here just say, what size would i be on their site?

have you bought from there before? im assumin they ship to uk?

they do ship to the uk, and their stuff is beautifully made, really nice fabric etc I was buying at xl but now they are two big on me *sad face* best to look at their measurement guide ( i think there is one you can click on for each dress). I have the black dress with swallows on and the blue dress covered in anchors, my goal dress is a black wiggle dress with lime green skull embroidery... so many i want when i am thin

Back