Rethink

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hey everyone Im Lumpyroo, I started on Lipotrim programme last year and after three months I was successful in reaching my goal weight. My family were dead against it at the beginning but were supportive once they "thought" that my doc has approved the diet.. that was a little white lie of mine...

Anyway when I got back onto real food I didnt take the advice that were given to me and old habits died hard. :copon:

Nearly a year later and Im finding myself back at square one, trying all different diets thinking this time it will work, but too much temptation, the thing that suited me with Lipotrim was that I could not eat ANYTHING just the shakes and loads and laods of water. So now Im thinking will I do the diet again but this time at the end of it I will be more careful... if I do what do I tell my friends and family, they were unsure about me doing it in the first place, a year ago... any advice?
:break_diet:

Of course what your family and friends think matter, but your happiness is more important honey!

You have to be careful when you come off the LT again if you start, if you keep your weight yo yoing, your skin and the condition of your body might not be how you want it to be!

Good Luck, whatever you decide!

Hey Lumpy I remember you from last year :)
If you want to go back on lipotrim then you go for it. I think it bothers family and friends more than it bothers us who are actually doing it. If you feel well and the pharmasist ok's it then hop aboard.

Surely if they saw your success last time and it didn't affect your health they will be more comfortable with it this time around?

As has been said - you have to do what's right for you.

Hey Lumpy I remember you too! Hi hun! As the others have said. If it is what you want to do then go for it. Your family will be happy when you are happy.

Hey everyone Im Lumpyroo, I started on Lipotrim programme last year and after three months I was successful in reaching my goal weight. My family were dead against it at the beginning but were supportive once they "thought" that my doc has approved the diet.. that was a little white lie of mine...

Anyway when I got back onto real food I didnt take the advice that were given to me and old habits died hard. :copon:

Nearly a year later and Im finding myself back at square one, trying all different diets thinking this time it will work, but too much temptation, the thing that suited me with Lipotrim was that I could not eat ANYTHING just the shakes and loads and laods of water. So now Im thinking will I do the diet again but this time at the end of it I will be more careful... if I do what do I tell my friends and family, they were unsure about me doing it in the first place, a year ago... any advice?
:break_diet:

Hi Lumpyroo, I was on here as well last year, and have put on, but don't have as much to lose this time.
Just getting back onto LT you will get your weight under control again, but this time when you get to your target you will handle re-feed and maintenance differently. I'm definitely going to get the maintenance products and keep a more careful eye on what goes into my mouth.
Good luck hun x and happy Lipotrimming

Back