Total Solution return of the muff

hey don't beat your self up! You could have ate the pork!! I have started today had 2 delious shakes and a bar. I can't say I am really starving so good day all round. Keep going.

Hi there just wondered as I am unsure is ketosis a good thing? I did google the meaning but it didnt make sense to me. Also how do you know you are in ketosis?

I understand about mental health as I am on medication myself. Also the medication can make you put on weight. I have been here since 2008 and was able to lose weight but I too have put it back on. I know mine is only a stone but I too was in denial and didnt come back here. Some of the time I was in a bad place not because of weight but because I felt alone and I didnt think I had any prospects. Since then ive had a few jobs and I've got a boyfriend. Life can be a waiting game and you have to remain positive. It does help chatting on here even if you never meet the people here. They are really nice and I was a bit worried about what people might say to me as I havent got much to lose but my goal isnt too low its just a bit healthier for my height. I haven't had any problems its been fine.

Scales are slowing.
I've only lost 1lb since Tuesday weigh day.
Now I'm on day ....... 19 ...... I think
I've allowed myself a can of Dr Pepper zero each day since Tuesday and although I know that it has no way effected my losses (2kcal, 0carb, 0sugar, 0fat, no citric acid per can) so I'm still in ketosis and haven't had anything else other than exante packs but I have been having more meals and bars and hardly any shakes.

Must try harder to have shakes and drink more water today.

Yesterday I attended my sons school for a Mother's Day mad hatters tea party. It was to raise money for his sensory room, he has autism and attends a special provision unit. I had to use my wheelchair as I have dislocated my knee (I have EDS and fibromyalgia) so in a lot of pain. Normally when in pain I make excuses to come off plan to take strong pain meds as they irritate my tummy when I don't have food with them but I just had a bar instead of shake. Anyway I done sooooo well!!! As you can imagine there was food everywhere! Sandwiches cakes nibbles scones with cream and jam etc. I just had 1 cup of tea with no milk and my mum ate my share of food lol.

My goal this week is to lose 4lb but I don't know if I will get the other 3lb off by Tuesday.

My mum said she can see a difference in my face so I've done a side by side from yesterday and two days before I started but I can't tell at all.

I'm adding the photo for my reference to look back on xx

Attachments

• IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 41
I got through another weekend including Mother's Day.

don't seem to be losing weight though. My scales are beyond pants on my floors as their wonky.

No way I'm not losing weight though surely. X

It's been really tough the past few days. It got to Sunday and I realised I'd not lost anything. So that made me think I may as well eat and be done with it. I have really argued with myself every day not to. I'm still not losing anything and I'm fed up. I am going to sleep today away, I feel really depressed.

Still in a mood. Literally sulking with a blanket on the sofa.

Weight still the same as yesterday but as I said before my floors are wonky so it's never accurate.

i know it's silly to compare but the first time I started VLCD I lost so much weight so fast. On Tuesday it's a month I've been on total food replacement and I've lost just over a stone. The first time I done a tfr diet I lost 15lb the first week and 9lb the second week then 6 lb the following two weeks. And I was nearly a stone lighter then when I started

I'd hoped that jotting this down would help but all it's done is reaffirmed that I'm fed up

Had a day off yesterday.
I decided I'm going to have 1 day off each week as I have a few things happening that I just don't want to miss out on.

Yesterday I just got so fed up of feeling left out and sulking that I made the decision to just eat what I wanted. I could have gone nuts and eaten loads but I just ate what I wanted. This was a huge boost for me as normally I'd try to fit everything I could in my gob through the day,

I Ended up eating a crumpet with butter.
Gammon roast with all the trimmings.
A bowl of crisps washed down with a bottle of red wine

I was -4lb on Saturday (16st 7lb) but today the Scales reckon I'm 16.12 again.
Weigh in will be Wednesday this week. Hopefully yesterday's gain will be gone by then?

Been good today. 2 litre of water and 2 shakes but I'm off to bed and can't force another shake.

This week I'm off to my nephews 5th bday party and I will have a pick at the buffet and not feel bad. Its in Kent so I'm away from home all day. I'll take a bar and a shake & go in case I decide to stay on TS but I doubt I will. I haven't mentioned to any of the family down there that I'm dieting so I'm interested to see if anyone notices I've lost 18lb in the last month. I don't want them to see me using exante as they are quite opinionated. And I just love a cold duck spring roll I won't go mad....

Next weeks day off is going to be Monday so it's a bit naughty but I'm going to pick my aunt up from Hastings to come and stay for a couple of weeks and I promised the kids fish and chips at the beach.... no way I could resist that!

I decided to try on some clothes that were too small and they all fit me!!

God, I needed that boost. Today was much easier to get back to TS after that motivation.
I got so hung up on the scales but from now on I'm just going to keep trying on my old clothes.

When I started this time I was a size 24 but I managed to get into a size 20 yesterday. I've only lost 2 stone since xmas but I've lost inches

So, off to bed I go.

Last edited:
January restart seems to be a thing. It never lasts long. I just hope i can do better this time.

I don't know what I weigh. I'll pop to tesco and weigh myself later.

Starting tomorrow.

So day one of 70 starts today.

I 're read my old diary which makes me sad because I was so determined back in 2011 and I managed to lose over 7 stone so easily 😔 I want to be that person again!
as you can see I have knocked up a rough count down chart that I've put on my fridge. My nursery teacher training was wasted 😂. My hands can't even do a straight line or circle anymore... I feel like an old woman.

Anyway, I didn't go to Tesco to weigh yesterday so I have no idea how much I am but I'm starting today. My last weigh in (november) i was 16.12 but it makes no difference as if I'm not the same I'm more so it's too much rrgardless. I need to just focus on the days ticking away and the lbs will take care of them selves. I've had one glass of cooled boiled water as I can't stand cold water in the winter. I'm tired and bored which is not a great combination when starting but I'll try my best to get through today and I'll tick day one off my chart as soon as it's bedtime. My bedroom is next to the kitchen so the first thing I'll see In the morning and last at night is my chart. Also every time I go to the fridge it Will be staring at me.

I'll probably be here alot as it keeps me focussed but I don't expect any replies, I just need to talk... even to myself x

Doing well. Was a bit grumpy first thing but I'm ok.
Had lots of water a green tea and a porridge. I'm going to have a nice long bath soon.

I have to cook for hubby and 4 son's but I managed lunch time so I CAN get through dinner!

Think I'll have chilli for dinner and a bar for watching a bit of tv tonight before an early night x

If just found my scales and some new batteries...im over the moon that I'm less than expected 😁 only 16.11 so I've lost 1lb since November which is fantastic as I expected to be way into the 17s since I ate and drank whatever I wanted over Xmas and new year 🙈

20180106_162801.jpg

(Excuse the crusty legs and nasty toes!!)

So now I have a chance of getting back into 15s in the next 10 days I reckon.

Currently in the bath listening to music and hoping I still feel this positive tomorrow. Ill fix the crusty leg and manky nail situation tonight to keep myself busy. xx

Muffy

I had a dahl rice pot instead of chilli 😒 wasnt very nice.
Now watching tv with my boys and husband. Can't wait for bed. Day 1 is almost over and I still have a pack to fit in xx

Muffy

Back