Total Solution return of the muff

Day 7 I've been 100% with having loads of water I had 2 shakes yesterday and a bar with a can of Dr pepper zero ... and I am so confused.
My scales won't give me the same reading twice and I have moved them around the house. The lowest weight I can get off them is 16.6 so I'm going with stay the same as yesterday. I do feel that I should be less as I was on the loo alot in the night so had a feeling Id have lost atleast 1lb with that but no such luck. I'm going to stop weighing every day after Sunday and go to Tesco for weigh in so that it's more accurate.

I'm having 3 shakes today (splitting one into 2) and a bar with a Dr pepper zero again while watching tv tonight.
I felt so full after having a bar and a can of Dr p last night which was a good feeling to feel satisfied but I'm wondering if it's the bar and zero that's make me stop losing? Only lost 5lb in 7 days but I normally lose 5lb in 3 days 😕 never mind I'll keep going

Muffy xx

5 lbs is brilliant! Well done.

The bar and zero shouldn't be stopping you from losing, many people have 3 bars a day and still lose, so personally I wouldn't worry and stick to what's been working for you. You've stuck to plan and lost a fantastic amount of weight, be proud of that and keep going :)

5 lbs is brilliant! Well done.

The bar and zero shouldn't be stopping you from losing, many people have 3 bars a day and still lose, so personally I wouldn't worry and stick to what's been working for you. You've stuck to plan and lost a fantastic amount of weight, be proud of that and keep going :)

Thanks. I've done this so many times I know that it will all be ok. I just have to stick to it and that's exactly what I'm doing 😁 I'm not hung up on the scales. It feels good. I'm going for days rather than lbs as I know that it doesn't matter what the scales say I WILL lose weight over the 10 weeks. It will be the same weight loss regardless of if I stand on the scales or not. I want to see the difference in myself not the scales so I'm just doing 3 packs. Whatever I fancy at the time. I have plenty of meals shakes and bars so I just need to stick to it. I'm allowing myself 1 can of zero and 1 cup (half tea spoon in boiling water) of low salt Chicken stock powder a day. I actually didn't have my first shake until 3 today and had my 2nd (carbonara) at 8.30 tonight. I made it with the chicken stock and poured it into a mug so it was like a nice noodle cup soup. Really enjoyed that. I've just had my bar and can of zero while watching big brother... it's all working out fine and I'm very relaxed about it all. I always think omg 70 days is so long but actually now I look back and think that the last 7 days has flown by and all I have to do is repeat that another 9 times 👍

Might even try to not weigh myself until the end 😆 as if! But would be good if I could.

I'm going to try and read some other people threads and diaries over the weekend.
Muffy xx

Day 8!!
I started last Saturday so my weigh in is tomorrow. I didn't bother to weigh today.

So far I've had 1 pint of cold water 2 cups of mint tea and I'm currently having a cup of low salt chicken stock (7cal) with a pinch of chilli flakes in it. I just needed something savoury and I want to have my packs later in the day as that's worked for me all week but something about Saturday just drags on so I need to feel like i have had a treat.

I'm going to drink way morr water as of today. I was only drinking 2 litre a day last week and my losses are not great.

Only 9 weeks left until my challenge is done. 😁

Muffy xx

I'm still going!!

I weighed on my poop bent floors so not 100% accurate and I could be less but they say 16.4.
Only -7lb which I find a little hard to digest as it's only my 1st week but I do think I probably have been rubbish with water intake.

On the brighter side of looking at it I only have 5lb to go until I'm in the 15s so if I up my water maybe I can just about get that off by next weigh in which is Mondays from now on. 😁

Xx

End of day 8 lying in bed just realised I didn't tick the day off on my chart. it's really annoying me but I'm too cold to get back up and do it.

I ended up having a chocolate mint Shake for breakfast but not until about 3 o'clock and then I had a gooey chocolate pudding made half into a pudding and half into a shake with coffee in it at 6.30 and I really enjoyed it and I might do that again. I had a Dr Pepper zero while cooking everybody else's dinner which was a big roast chicken so I didn't have a zero with my bar tonight but I drank quite a bit of water today and I actually enjoyed my hot cross bun bar better with water than with a can of Dr Pepper.

Does anyone else watch food programs all the time while on TS? Love watching people cook and eat and I love cooking for my family when I can't eat I'm a feeder. Strange.

So all in all I've had a good day and I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school tomorrow so that I can relax and not have to look at any lunch because cooking or making lunch for four boys that are never all in one place at the same time on a weekend can get quite tedious when I can't eat because I just put things in my mouth by habit and it's really hard to remember that I'm dieting until I almost put a piece of cut off crusts or lick my fingers after peeling a fruit but thankfully it's fine and apart from tasting a bit of pineapple banana smoothie when making smoothies with my autistic son to try and get him to try it yesterday I have not had any blips at all.

I have lots of energy and my carpets have been hoovered and kitchen has been bleached repeatedly over the weekend. It really helps me to stay busy.

Here's to day 9 & a week trying to drink lots more water and getting into the 15s.

Muffy xx

Thanks Darcy xx
Not the best 1st week loss I've ever had but the key is not to let it upset me or I'll feel defeated and end up sabotaging myself.
How are you doing? Sorry I haven't managed to read your thread lately x

I'm trying to tweek how I do this to Ser how it goes.

I'm going to drink more and also not wait until 3/4pm for my 1st pack because I don't know if my body just thinks I'm starving and holding onto everything.

I've had 2 litre of water so far today. And my 1st pack was a yummy apple crumble and custard at about 10.50am.

I need to see the 15s next Monday just to make this feel worth doing. Even though I'm not bored yet and I feel fine, no hunger or anything I just think my head will tell me it's not worth doing if I dont lose a decent amount for the 2nd week TS. In the past I lost 15lb in week 1 and then 9lb in the 2nd week 6lb 6lb 4lb and so on so 7lb in week one is not that exciting but it's done now. Positive thoughts and seeing my big day count down chart on the fridge is helping soooo much!

So I'm thinking creamy coconut shake for dinner time and a bar for infront of the tv tonight.

Muffy xx

Ow wow! Doing fab honey. I'm hoping for a decent loss for week 2but I won't be anywhere as good as you at the rate I'm going it's like I'm on a trickle and everyone else has had a gush 😂 xx

I'm so hoping for a loss in the morning because I have drank nearly 4 litres of water today on top of extra water in shakes, mint tea, Dr Pepper zero and I even added ice to my shake as well before I blended them so that's even more. please please please let me have a loss tomorrow!!

Night

Muffy xx

I have not had a loss today. It's a bit annoying but I'm still going regardless. I really am quite proud of myself for how easy I'm finding this. Sometimes it's just easy because you are ready. I've had a crispy vanilla cereal, a red bean chilli, a mint tea and a can of Dr pepper zero on top of 2 and a half litre of water so far. Ill have the rest of my water while eating my bar and watching big brother then I'm off to bed.

Muffy xx

I'm still doing fine. I am on day 12 and -9lb which is not bad. Im now 16.2 and I'm hoping to be in the 15's next weigh in (monday).

Been feeling a bit sleepy and irritated today. I had a sleep and forgot to have any packs until 6pm. I made Chinese style chicken curry and rice for hubby, chicken fried rice for eldest and bbq chicken and rice for rest of the boys. I'm not in the slightest bit hungry but i LOVE spicy food and rice so I decided to try the Indian style curry and rice to get past the smell niggling at me. It was ok but I won't order another one.

I had a choc shake made with ice and extra water and I'll have my last 500ml water and a dr pepper zero with my bar later infront of the tv.

I'm still eating old silver packs ranging from 2014 to 2016! I have a stock pile and decided to get through the old ones first... I honestly thought I'd get poorly eating 2014 packs but I've been totally fine. Looking forward to all the new packs (white ones) as they seem creamier to me.

I have lots of pancake and scone packs and about 30 sausage and burger mix that I won't use. I should really throw them away.

That's all my news today

Muffy xx

I'm still doing fine. I am on day 12 and -9lb which is not bad. Im now 16.2 and I'm hoping to be in the 15's next weigh in (monday).

Been feeling a bit sleepy and irritated today. I had a sleep and forgot to have any packs until 6pm. I made Chinese style chicken curry and rice for hubby, chicken fried rice for eldest and bbq chicken and rice for rest of the boys. I'm not in the slightest bit hungry but i LOVE spicy food and rice so I decided to try the Indian style curry and rice to get past the smell niggling at me. It was ok but I won't order another one.

I had a choc shake made with ice and extra water and I'll have my last 500ml water and a dr pepper zero with my bar later infront of the tv.

I'm still eating old silver packs ranging from 2014 to 2016! I have a stock pile and decided to get through the old ones first... I honestly thought I'd get poorly eating 2014 packs but I've been totally fine. Looking forward to all the new packs (white ones) as they seem creamier to me.

I have lots of pancake and scone packs and about 30 sausage and burger mix that I won't use. I should really throw them away.

That's all my news today

Muffy xx

This did make me laugh!!! 😂

You sound just like me.....I’ve got packs dating back to 2014 too, and I’ve been eating them 😆

In fact, sad person that I am, I spent a few hours this afternoon doing a ‘stock take’ and putting aside the 2014 ones to use first 😊

They’ve all been fine except the porridge ones - they smell very ‘chemical’ so I’ve binned them 😏

Well done for the losses this yr. we can do this.

Back