Returnee - Living in China

Expat

Well 3 years ago I lost 8 stone on total and I then left the UK to start a new career.

Luckily in that time I have maintained until 9 weeks ago when I packed up cigarettes. I exploded in that time by 3 stone, so my brother has just visited me in China and LL total has been a part of my life again for the last 3 days.

Headaches finished and now the familiar mouth taste and bad breath are back, I feel the burn already...........

This time, I am aiming for 6 stone to get me down to my "suggested" weight. Let's see where we go.

The new packs are such an improvement, I only had a few choices when I started last time......:)

Good luck ... wow you are along way from home china .... seems a very nice place to be ... yes thats it when you pack the fags up we replace it with food ....
do they do LL in china ?

Good luck ... wow you are along way from home china .... seems a very nice place to be ... yes thats it when you pack the fags up we replace it with food ....
do they do LL in china ?

China is a great place if you can get there, always try it. LL is not available here, but due to a GREAT coach and my brother's mule like capabilities I have what I need for 6 weeks right now.

Wow thats good you got 6 weeks worth .
I used to like the bars in the purple warapper on LL can't think what they were now .
Yes , china seems a place where people respect eachother ....
I have a friend who used to live in china and she went back there to visit back she said because she had put some weight on it would be hard to buy clothes there , but she only looked a 14 .

Back