Returner Just wanting to Wave hello... :)

Souki

Just wanted to wave a big Hello to everyone.

Have just made a fresh start and returned to LL after some years.

LL worked so Fantastically for me years ago, I beat myself up for ages that I had 'let it go', through my own naughtiness and letting personal issues just get in the way. But enough of that, I have decided to do what works best for me and thats definitely LL! and this time, its staying off! :)

First day today.... and BOY! it all comes rushing back! But in a Wonderfully positive way... cant wait to get into it again.

hi there , welcome back and good luck xxxim sure youll do great

Welcome back Souki :wave_cry:

Hi everyone!
I'm also returning to LL and just wanted to say hello!!
I lost almost 3 stone last time and have put most of it back on, mainly in the last few months. I'm annoyed at myself but at least I realise how easy it is to gain weight so I hopefully won't make the same mistakes again!! I want to lose 2 stone this time so fingers crossed....
Tanners Xx

Hi! I'm a LL returner too. I lost 4 stone nearly 2 years ago - I've put on just less than a stone, and want to get back to a comfortable weight.

I'm on day two, and doing the Lite programme. Not feeling too bad at the moment other than going to the toilet every 10 minutes!;)

Thanks everyone for the Warm Welcome!! and Auntyspan.... Oh god yes, it all comes flooding back doesn't it..?! lol I'd almost forgotten the first few weeks of Hectic runs to the loo... but I have missed the lovely Cranberry Bars...

First week weighin in a few hours, fingers crossed.... but I feel better in myself already... :)

Hello All, I am also returning to LL tomorrow is my first visit to a new group I am really looking forward to it, I lost 5 stone last time and have gained 3 since giving up smoking :-( so here goes, to the finish line, I'll be on here for support this time though :)

Welcome to all the newbies and returners!
And good luck!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good Luck Angel and Tanners! We did it once, we can do it again!

With a New counsellor and group now, with a very different attitude, LL has changed over the years, for the better I think, and different counsellors offer different perspectives, only first week but I think I may get great support from these Ladies.

First weigh in was great last night.... on my way!! :)

Your right souki! My new counsellor seems way better than my old one, and finding this forum has helped too!!

How much did u lose on ur week 1 WI? Mines is tonight... Eek!!

Xx

Thanks for your kind words, just off to my first meeting - excited and nervous all at once!!

Let us know how you got on Angel. I hope you come back motivated and inspired.
Good luck xx

Souki said:
Just wanted to wave a big Hello to everyone.

Have just made a fresh start and returned to LL after some years.

LL worked so Fantastically for me years ago, I beat myself up for ages that I had 'let it go', through my own naughtiness and letting personal issues just get in the way. But enough of that, I have decided to do what works best for me and thats definitely LL! and this time, its staying off! :)

First day today.... and BOY! it all comes rushing back! But in a Wonderfully positive way... cant wait to get into it again.
Hello

I'm also joining back after a year. I'm into my 3rd day of the diet. Can't remember getting into ketosis as bad as this. Have been feeling lousy. Banging headache but am starting to feel better. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope u have been coping ok. It's hard but it's so worth it in the end.

I lost 24lbs in 6 weeks last time and I like u beat myself up when I gave up. Keep strong. We can all do it. Xxxxx

Back