Returner question

emz449

Hello, i did lighterlife last year and have put on quite a bit of weight in the last couple of months! it isnt near the amount i used to be and i dont think i would be classified as obese but i would like to lose at least 2/3 stone to get to my ultimate goal weight! i have a meeting on thursday and was wondering would i be able to return to doing the lighterlife total programme instead of the light version as i feel that this would be better for me to do!

Lighter Life Total Programme is for anyone with a bmi 30 or over and I see from your ticker yours is 31.2 if that is right?

Well if your BMI is under 30 you will probably have to do the Lighter Life Lite programme as it is for people who have 1-3 stone to lose.

But seeing how you have been doing it would be best to talk to your counsellor and see what she says she might let you continue Total until you get the first stone or so off.

When I returned to lose my final 2 stone I was allowed to do the total programme even though I was under 30 BMI. We had a bit of a returners group which tends to happen at this tome of year so your LLC might set up a different group.
All the best getting to your goal and hope you can do the progamme that suits you!

im a returner or refresher whatever they call it and im doing total. they allow returners to do total again. xx

Question re LL returners

Did you have to get a new medical? and, if so, did your doctor give you any trouble over it (since you'd done the diet before and now regained some or all of the weight lost)?

i didnt do another medical..... not sure bout that one?? nothings been said bout the 4 weekly check ups either. xx

I didn't have to get a new medical form. But I did have to do the 4 week BP checks. I only had to have one though as I only had to do six weeks in total.

thanks for your responses, i also wanted to ask about the medical forms too! :)

Thanks Emz449 for starting this thread. And thanks to roundrachel and carrie1980 -- I think I will contact my former counsellor and she what she thinks. I'd have not bothered to do so w/o your answers.

MinnieMel

Back