returning after 12 months

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by medhurst37, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

Hi All, I finished RTM about 12 months ago and felt invincible, I think from that point I set myself up to fail and pushed my body and eating to see how far it would go before I started to regain. Once the weight started to go back on I changed the goal posts at each stone gained. Its my 40th in July and I have decided once and for all to take back control. So here I am 4 stone heavier and about to restart abstinence. The difference this time is that I am aware of the pitfalls and have set goals before I start which is something I didn't do before. i realise that I need to make changes in my habits and lifestyle to ensure I am not back here again in another year. So here they are:
    1. excercise - seems logical but only talked about it before, I have decided to do something everyday even if its only go for a walk with my son.
    2. Eat at the table - I normally eat from a tray in front of the TV, and don't really pay enough attention to what I'm eating or when I'm full.
    3. Whilst on abstinence to re-educate my husband and start to prepare more healthy meals (this one is his suggestion) so that when I reintroduce food it is becoming the norm.
    4...I'm sure I will add goals as I go along.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life:fingerscrossed:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.67%)
    Good luck seems like youve thought this through !!!
    Ive put back on half of what I lost but cant bring myself to go back to full LL so trying WW - very very slow..............

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome back medhurst37:welcome2:

Sounds like you have got your head is back in the zone!

Good luck with LL:)

5. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

thanks for your encouragement, I forgot how hard day 1 is, I just keep on pouring the black coffee down, am looking forward to day 3/4 and ketosis,

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi welcome back, how has your first week been? You must be in ketosis now.
    Hope you have a fabulous weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.