returning again!

Faber

Hi all!

I've decided to give slimfast a go again, I find it simple and easy to follow - the less faff the better!

Currently weigh in at just over 9.5 stone and looking to lose 16 pounds in time for our holiday in July! I've done the figures and if I lose 2 pounds a week I can reach my goal weight in 8 weeks...if it goes wrong then at least I have an extra 2 weeks to get on track!! I'm not overweight presently but I'm quite flabby! I was the girl who was always slim growing up and I was only 8.5 stone ish on my wedding day but now I've become noticeably chubby and I don't like it! Picked up the meal bars in the 99p store today - I didn't use these last time but they seem easier to chuck into my bag when I'm going to work!

Wish me luck!

Faber

So it's not going *too* badly so far! Saturday was not great though as I went to my in-laws for dinner. I thought it was a BBQ so I could choose what to have but it was s 3 course meal with wine!! Could hardly refuse to eat it! Awkward! This week is better. Haven't noticed any pounds lost but my skinny jeans feel so much better on!

Varying up what I have as much as possible. Liking the mocha shakes for breakfast and the meal bar with a cup of tea for lunch if I'm on the go or a shake if I'm home.

Snacking on rice cakes with a little bit of Philadelphia spread and Frank's hot sauce - so delicious and way under 100 cals!

all sounds good ☺️

Dont nut like the sound of Philadelphia, and hot sauce together!

Back