Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

returning and re-energised

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairegoodall, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well, hello all my lovely CD friends....
    I have returned to the wonderful world of CD for the 3rd (and I hope final) time....
    Having returned from a lovely holiday in Turkey at 6am yesterday, I started day 1 yesterday and day 2 is today.
    I visited my CDC before I went on holiday and stocked up on all my products and now..... onwards and upwards (or downwards, which ever way you want to think about it!!).

I have 2 huge goals to aim for now:
    1 - holiday to Florida in August 2010 where I need to be fit and lighter to be able to keep up the intense theme-park-pace.
    2 - I am getting married in March 2011 and want to look A-mazing! lol :D
    So there it is.... my new life goal.
    I may even dig out the Wii fit....
    Claire
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back hun and good luck achieving your goals :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.