Extra Easy Returning due to chubby cherub face

Daisy_Duke13

So....it happened. I caught a quick glimpse and realised my face resembles that of a plate, however I decided cherub sounded more romantic. To be fair, I have over indulged for quite some time now and thus, it's a deserved revelation.

I intend to come back to slimming world....however plan to have valentines day.....plus the last day of and the 2nd and 3rd of march. Precise but what can I say- I'm a planner. The 4th of march until April I'm going to be 100% blitzing.

I do need help and if anyone is wanting to lose 1 to 2 stone and enjoys weird and wonderful conversations and wants to act as a support to lose the plate face (I'm good at helping too) someone to message would also be nice!

Love hearing success stories- helps keep me motivated and inspired!

All the best for now,

Daisy (currently without the shorts- I wouldn't wish that current view on my worst enemy) xxx

Hi Daisy!

Have a look in the inspirational photos section of the forum for some amazing stories and piccies - SW works so well for so many! I have a look if I need a kick up the bum, really motivates me to do better.

Everyone's here to help and support each other so you'll be well looked after here. You've planned it well in advance too so you've plenty of time to prepare for day 1 on SW. Good luck! x

Back