Total Solution Returning Rookie/Newbie

EatPrayLove

Hello to The Forum!

Back for the third time, but this time there's no pressure to lose the weight by a certain time - I just want to lose it. End of! Full Stop!

I decided last night after looking at my food diary that if I continued eating that way within 5 weeks I would be 160 lbs :eek:. I weighed in this morning at 156 lbs which is my heaviest yet (so I think that 5 week prediction is a few weeks off!)

Rather than get depressed, I pulled out my shakes and soups and just decided to get on with it in the morning. :D

I know it's going to be tough but, I cannot have another birthday being overweight! I've struggled with this 'illness' for over 3 years now and I am done being 'sick'

Something, my CD consultant used to say and others on this forum have said before. Use the MRP (meal replacement packs) as medicine! How can you get better if you don't take your medicine?
So day 1 almost done and I feel okay, although it’s never day 1 that’s hardest – usually day 3 and 4 for me.

Stressed at work, but managed to run to canteen and stuff my face full of junk! Yay!:girlpower:

Any other starters and re-starters around?

I'm a starter on Day 2 :) I'v done atkins before and got into ketosis on day 3 so I'm hoping it will be the same with this. I'm hoping today is my hungriest day, and tbh I'm not even that hungry! Good luck with the restart :)

Back