Returning SW group goers (or anyone who has amended their loss info)

I will succeed!!!
I was in a SW group just before Christmas and lost a stone (12st3-11.3) before I had to stop going (clashes with something else).

Anyway, I was away for a few months before I got to the group I am at now. I'd gained 7lbs between classes (ooops).

I re-joined and started new as didn't know where my old book was. Found it now and wonder if anyone has been allowed to add other losses to their total after a while of being at a new group? I didn't bother at the start as didn't have my book, and my old C didn't get back to me regarding the old sheet (tut).

I'm 3lb from getting my 1stone award at this group, but it'll be 1.5stone total.

I wanted to see if anyone has done this before I look a tool in front of the C and group tomorrow!!!

Ta xxx

Hey chick, I wouldn't have thought you would be able to add the losses together. If you rejoined then it's classed as just that, starting a fresh.
Shame, but you know what you have achieved and that's a good thing.

You could ask and i don't think you would look a tool but I think the answer would be no.
xxx

Sorry Hun, Ive never heard of the losses being carried over, especially as you have started fresh at another class.
However the most important thing is, that you know how much you have lost in total and that you are continuing to loose.

xxx

Figured it'd be unlikely but never mind :)

Like you said, I know what I've done which is all that matters. I count it on here to remind myself I've lost more than I think lol!

Thanks ladies x

I had this issue too! Such a shame but then i guess that's what we get for leaving group for a while! (slapped wrists!)

I gained 11lb between leaving and going back, but am back under my previous target now... Funny because i have 2 lots of 1/2 and 1 stone stickers!

I'm not bothered though in the long run, just because it's not written down doesn't mean it's not weight you've done well to lose!

I have the grand total on here, as i think it's important to give yourself credit where it's due, so my start weight is at my heaviest when i started SW the first time... Am going for another 3lb so i can say i've lost 2 stone!! :p

It irritates me sometimes that i will have to carry on going to class ad infinitum, because while i love it every week, i feel bad that i quite clearly maintain my weight loss when i stop attending.... I'm one person that definitely needs to the formal WI each week to stop myself from putting the weight back on.... Find it a bit sad sometimes! xx

Hi
I joined Bodyoptimise on 29th March then two weeks later decided to return to my old group. When I mentioned that I had lost 5.5lbs in the first two weeks online, my consultant said she would get in touch with head office to try and "marry up" my weight loss totals (as online was morning weight and class was evening weight, we decided to 'add' 2lb to the online starting weight. That was in April and head office still hasnt done anything despite my consultant ringing them every week. On the plus note though, Head office said that as I had joined a class they would "refund" me my remaining weeks that I had paid for online in vouchers that I could use to pay for my classes. I thought great, 9 weeks free, and got an added bonus when they sent me 12 weeks vouchers through the post! I thought that would be the end of my online account, but no, I was still able to access it until it ran out at the end of june, lol! But, basically, both myself and my consultant know what I have lost as long as I dont go back to that starting weight, lol!

Just another point, do you use lifeline online? I managed to edit my starting weight to reflect my online weight loss with no problems?

Back