Returning to Slimming World

LizzieF

Hi guys I need to get motivated, so I'm returning to a plan I feel comfortable and confident with. Over the past 6 months or so I have mixed between JUDD and weight watchers and just yo-yo'd with my weight. I am going to weigh myself in the morning and then again on Friday as Fridays are better weigh days for me but don't want to wait til Friday to get started. I think I'm around the 11st 11lb mark and would like to be at least a stone and a half lighter by Xmas. I love pasta, potatoes etc, so generally I find this plan easier to stick to. My biggest downfall is my sweet tooth so any ideas to help with snacking would be very welcome. I'm hoping to start an online diary to help me stick to it and for help and advice as using magazines and this site as cant afford classes at the moment :-( look forward to chatting with you all x take care x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome and good luck! I would certainly recommend a diary it's helped me in my first week knowing people can see what I've eaten makes me think twice before eating it lol x

Back