Step 1 Sole Source Returning to SS!

FluffyandAngry

Hi All,

I've recently returned to sole source (currently ending Day 5). Did really well about a year ago, lost about 3 stones, but have gradually piled it back on and 10lbs more! Have found it really hard this time around - rumbling tummy, dealing with a cold, headaches, (wind!) but have not gone off course.

I've also been having dreams about cheating then wake up and am glad I haven't done!!

I'm aiming to lose around 4 stone by May which means I cannot have any breaks and have to keep motivated!

Looking forward to sharing my successes with you, and reading all about yours.

F&A

x

I have been dreaming of scoffing too and have thought "thank god" when I wake up and realise it was all just a dream! Xx

hi, im also a returning ss. i lost 51/2 stone on lighter life about 7 years ago but it came back and a bit more. im on day 11 and am only just getting over the dreaming and feeling hungry. today i weighed myself and ive lost another 4 nearly 5 ibs so its put me in a really good mood :bliss:
and im really looking forward to the summer and wearing nice clothes and high shoes again. I'm going to try to ss untill i get from morbidly obese to obese to overweight and then im going to try to maintain for 6 months before i try to lose the last stone with exercise and working through the steps.

Well done for sticking with it as its very hard if your head isnt in the right place. i hop you do really well and reach your goals xx

Thanks all. I've reached the end of week 1, it's been horrendous but the dreams about visiting various bakeries and eating all in sight have subsided. Hoping it's going to be plain sailing now, with regards to hunger. But my cravings for meat will probably not go away :/

Good luck everyone.

Thanks all. I've reached the end of week 1, it's been horrendous but the dreams about visiting various bakeries and eating all in sight have subsided. Hoping it's going to be plain sailing now, with regards to hunger. But my cravings for meat will probably not go away :/

Good luck everyone.

Well done on getting through the first week when do you weigh in?

I also dreamed of food the first week which I found strange? I have been craving foods but just console myself that when I do eat again healthily it will be good to have a steak!

Take care x

I weigh-in in another two weeks! I have a mobile CDC, who doesn't come every week and who is away for a bit too, but is always available on the phone! I'm happy with this as I'm out of the house a lot of the time and will hopefully see a lose of well over a stone at the end of week 3. The only painful part being that if I get sick of a particular thing then I can't swap it for something else (currently contending with dozens of choc tetras that I want to see the end of!). Cannot wait to be on the bars; particularly the new lemon yogurt one which sounds amazing!

I weigh-in in another two weeks! I have a mobile CDC, who doesn't come every week and who is away for a bit too, but is always available on the phone! I'm happy with this as I'm out of the house a lot of the time and will hopefully see a lose of well over a stone at the end of week 3. The only painful part being that if I get sick of a particular thing then I can't swap it for something else (currently contending with dozens of choc tetras that I want to see the end of!). Cannot wait to be on the bars; particularly the new lemon yogurt one which sounds amazing!

Wow two weeks till you weigh in! But at least you have a great consultant! Feel for you having to order loads as I know taste buns change, mind you saying that I tend to stick to the same choices!

I love the lemon bar going to have one tonight Yum x

Take care x

I stupidly ordered 84 chocolate tetras without considering that I might want bars in the 3rd week, d'oh! Lucky you with your lemony goodness! :(

xx

Hiya glad you are sticking to it, even with the choc tetras....
i tend to stick just to strawberry, banana and vanilla shakes.... but have had a few bars too....

are you weighing at home or waiting for your 1st official weigh in?

x

I stupidly ordered 84 chocolate tetras without considering that I might want bars in the 3rd week, d'oh! Lucky you with your lemony goodness! :(

xx

Wow that's a lot of tetras! I like you only tend to have the same things chocolate and vanilla shakes chili soups and bars! I really should try a few different things but do like these and don't seem to get bored of them!

How you doing Hun? X

Back