Returning to Weight Watchers

NickyJane

Hi All, I just joined WW last night and its all changed from the last time I was doing it. The last time I joined WW I lost 3 stone, all back on again now and more so Im trying it out again.

The WW lady said last night all my old books are no good now as its Pro Points and not Points, so I just go to get my head around all the new stuff.

As im not on the online thingy yet and dont have a vaule calculator can anyone tell me how many points are in the fuller for longer range meals from M&S, dont have a specific one but they are usually about 400 cals..

If u look at the carbs protein fat n fibre I can work it out for u! Doesn't work on calories no more! sounds about 10 pp tho x usually 40cals to a point x

Have u got the iPhone or similar? U can get the I watcher ap or another one similar, has a calculator on it n it's free x

Thanks Kerry, Ill go to M&S later and look it all up.. Dont want to buy one if its going to be loads of points, im trying to just stick to my 29 points a day.. Yesterday was my first day all good so far, had 27 so im aiming for a little less.. I have done well on the WW diet before although the only difference this time is im not in the gym every day whereas before you couldnt keep me out..

ok here goes.. carbs 45.6g, protein 28.8g, 7.6 fat and fibre 4.0g. another one is carbs 47.2g pro 34.8, 9.2 fat & 7.2 fibre..

Hope you can help..

Cheers

Back