Returning with head held low

scotwannabethin

Back to the grindstone!!
Guys,
For those who remember me, I did LL in 2007 into 2008 and reached goal in March last year. I had all great intentions of going to class regularly but I didn't and as a result, I let my weight climb with the old habits creaping back in until enough was enough.
I had to go out and buy new jeans last week and was sooo annoyed with myself for not nipping it in the bud earlier!
I have tried to do packs a few times but have always fallen off the wagon so I am back, once again, and going to get myself back to the slimmer gal I was last year.
With your support I hope to do this and I am going to set myself some goals and put them on here.
I also intend to be here about a lot more often.
Thanks
SWBT:wave_cry:

I remember you because you made me laugh and I like your avatar.

Good luck ... I'm sure you'll be ok. We all make msitakes and at least you're doing something about it.

:)

Hello SWBT! :) Welcome back! :)

I remember you well.

And like you Cah-Ching - lol - I always thought the avatar was a picture of someone with a turkey on their head, like Joey in Friends!! :D :giggle:

SWBT - so sorry to hear you have to return, scary how easily habits can slowly creep back in. But kudos to you for facing it now. And you are in the right place to do it. :)

All good luck to you - you'll be sorted before you know it. :) Now hold that head high!! No need to hang it low.

xx

welcome back hun. you did it once before, you can do it again :)

xxx

hi and welcome back didnt meet you before can i ask you a question did you do rtm the last time

Welcome back.There's no reason to keep your head low.We're all in the same boat.I read some of your earlier posts when I was lurking as your avatar is very memorable! Good luck and keep using the boards x

Welcome back - at least you are taking positive action before you get right back to your starting point. Good luck.

Hee hee I like your avatar too! Welcome back - I haven't been here too long but always nice to see people joining. Come chat with us on the April starters thread if you like :)
Loula xx

Hello SWBT

Well done you for coming back and using the forum for suport. That's what we are all here for. I have no doubt you'll soon get it back off.
Hope to see you round here a lot again.
If there was an avatar vote, you'd get mine.
Good luck.

Thanks guys, good to know where to come, again for support.
I did do the RTM last time, just didn't practice it as the time went on and old habits just crept back in.
Worst of it was that I know that my emotions are a very big trigger and had a bit of a tough time just before christmas and then had to work right through the festive period and did a fair old bit of damage! Should have looked for support then but done now and here I am, back in the world of Abstinence and I do now realise that I had forgotten what it felt like to feel hungry.
I will do it this time and keep it in check this time.
Avatar, yeah, I do love it, thanks for all the kind words. xx

Thanks guys, good to know where to come, again for support.
I did do the RTM last time, just didn't practice it as the time went on and old habits just crept back in.
Worst of it was that I know that my emotions are a very big trigger and had a bit of a tough time just before christmas and then had to work right through the festive period and did a fair old bit of damage! Should have looked for support then but done now and here I am, back in the world of Abstinence and I do now realise that I had forgotten what it felt like to feel hungry.
I will do it this time and keep it in check this time.
Avatar, yeah, I do love it, thanks for all the kind words. xx

Hi scotwannabethin, I see you work nightshift so I wondered if you could give me a bit of advice. I am just about to start Exante vlcd
and I'm unsure how I should split my packs up. The problem is I'm up all day on a Mon then go out to nightshift & don't get to bed until 9am Tues morning once kids go to school. I will be having 1 shake, 1 soup & 1 bar per day or I could up that by 1 or do working solution which is 3 shakes/soups/bars plus 400 cal low carb meal. Any help greatly appreciated. Good luck on LL

Hiya Hunca,
Well, I kinda work on the same principals as if I were on dayshift. I have the 4 packs I am allowed on LL and working 7 to 7, I have two in the evening before midnight and then two after midnight so that it evens out to 4 a day. On the day I start, I still work on that principal and have say a pack mid morning, a pack about tea time, a pack before I go to work and then one there before midnight and then after midnight is a new day and 4 packs to go!!!
Hope that makes sense!!!!
Good luck btw!
SWBT

Hi SWBT

I am just coming back into the fold now too.

I was doing well until just after christmas when all of a sudden i lost my resolve. Not sure why really but i have gained 16lbs in as many weeks:eek:

Going to do LLL if I am allowed.

Fingers crossed we succeed this time.

Remember we have BL to kick us up the butts again. Look how well she has done and how great she looks. That will be us if we get a grip!:p

Hey SWBT and others

Your thread entitled 'head held high' appears to have put a little spring in my step! I'm on day 1 , yet to make a pack and been here many times...a serial returner! Hope its going well and thanks for your thread title! Just the 3 little words I needed...head held high!!

D'OH!

Just realised your title was head held low.....to whoever corrected it in my head...thanks! And Scott hope your heads raised a little...mines getting there..now Im defo off to make a pack!!!! (and a pact with myself)

Back