Revelation

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
I have had a tough evening, feeling pretty down and have been crying for a while. But you know what? I don't want to eat. I know that it will make me feel worse in the end and that if I can see a loss this week (or a STS to be honest after the birthday cake!!) it will feel amazing.
For a massive comfort eater, this realisation has made me feel so much better :)

I'm sorry that you are having a tough time :hug99: but well done for being strong enough to resist turning to food for comfort. I know you will feel even better in the morning knowing you have broken the habit. :)x

whatever is getting you down you cant let it win, as you said eating is not the answer keep a positive attitude and remember it usually looks better the next day

:hug99:
good attitude crooked smile!:)
well done for not just running straight to the food.
hopefully it all seems a bit better this morning.
it's a new day.
hope it is a good one for you.:D

Well done for staying so strong!! There are other things that can combat feeling poo but we all learn them in our own way! you did something to be really proud of! :D

sorry your feeling down x hopefully today will be better eh,good for you on not reaching for food breaking habit of a lifetime that is!!!

Back