REVIEWS PLEASE. thinking about trying

i did have enough, maybe to much if anything, had chicken stuffing sarnie. with a few crisps. one of them mini lindt chocolate bears. some sweet popcorn that my boys force fed me in the cinema and two bottles of wkd....large ones. lol x

Thats not a huge amount of food though. I would imagine the bloated feeling has something to do with drinking all that Diet Coke, its really not good for you and research is beginning ot say that the sweetners in fizzy drinks can actually give you feelings of hunger. The odd one won't hurt but if you're knocking back several a day you're really not doing yourself any good.

It can be hard to get your calories in on an UP day (I bet none of us thought we would say that before we started), I find the easiest thing is to eat high calorie but nutritious food. Unlike before I semm to stick to three main meals and can't snack at all - even though I want to!

That is so true. Up Days have become the problem during the week. Weekends are fine as OH is home and we cook and eat together. But I am now prone to, wait for it, leave some on my plate :eek:

But I find that managing a good breakfast and always eating a small lunch leaves me a little bit hungry for tea, though I could easily do without it!

I think my relationship with food is probably getting close to 'normal' now. It feels amazing!

ok so did my first dd and up day, then i ate like a pig for 3days therefore breaking the diet. im going to start a fresh today. do u think it wold be wise to do 2dd to make up for the last few days. and then a up then dd then ud and carryon alternating like that?

I'd just concentrate on having a really good DD today if I were you. Double DDs are hard and personally think you'd be best getting into the routine of JUDDD before you attempt one. Of course, that's just me but do what you feel you can cope with. You can always have an ID tomorrow, if you can't cope with another DD? Then on your UDs try and eat 3 proper meals, you'll feel much better come your next DD :) Good luck x

at the end of my down day today, dont feel to hungary and looking forward to my up day 2moro. but still very optimistic about actually loosing any weight on this diet. seeems a little to good to be true.

would like to hear what weight loss any of you have had if you wouldnt mind sharing

I have lost a total of 35lbs, 22lbs of it on juddd, it does work , its not too good to be true as you have found out, you have to work at the DD s and sometimes you have to find a pattern that suits you and your lifestyle but it does work x

how long did it take you to loose that? im going to give it my best shot and see what happens then, ive seen alot of people saying that they dont seem to loose in weight but they are fitting into smaller clothes and loosing in inches

It certainly does work. I have lost a stone in under two months. I am very strict on my DD's, and eat about 1600-2000 cals on my UD's, On my UD's I have 3 good meals & a treat or two, ice cream & sometimes chocolate or a glass of wine. Its the easiest lifestyle I have ever lived by that results in weight loss and has the 'feel good factor'!!

how long did it take you to loose that? im going to give it my best shot and see what happens then, ive seen alot of people saying that they dont seem to loose in weight but they are fitting into smaller clothes and loosing in inches
Since May, you do lose weight hun only it can take a bit of time for the scales to catch up, I honestly look no where near 11 11 , no one will believe me, I am getting too small for my size 14 trousers and will soon be comfortable in my 12 's, it depends what is more important to you , how you look or what the scales say ???

bajoleth said:
Since May, you do lose weight hun only it can take a bit of time for the scales to catch up, I honestly look no where near 11 11 , no one will believe me, I am getting too small for my size 14 trousers and will soon be comfortable in my 12 's, it depends what is more important to you , how you look or what the scales say ???

Oh for 12's! I have no memory of ever being in 12's as an adult or late teens. Smallest I can remember buying is 14.

15 lost : 52 to goal

You will get there fizzy I guarantee it xxx

morning all. 11.10 am on my first up day and i have already consumed 900 calories.ooopps i just feel soooo hungary today.maybe il save the rest for my spag pol and grated cheese 2nite. (have no idea how many calories would be in that meal though so will have to estimate at about 700????? then maybe a few biscuits for pudding.

You will need to play around with it, as others have said.

I have lost 21.5lbs since July 9th - so about 12 weeks. Having never tried to diet properly before I am delighted with this progress.

It took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of the 1 single, simple rule: eat your calories!

So if you are only eating 1600ish kcals on your Up Day you ain't doing it the easy way! I still do 500 and 2000ish and am still gently but regularly losing the pounds.

Hi guys this diet sounds really interesting! The up days sound good to me! Could defo eat 2000 cals! What do u eat on ur dd? And how do u feel? Xx

Great !!! lol, If you embrace the concept of ADF you will find it truly life changing, it may not be rapid weight loss but the NSV s are amazing. DD s are hard to begin with but they get easier and as you feel in control on one they are a little addictive I have been doing Judd since May and can't imagine a week without some DD s in it, even when I get to goal I will be doing my 500 DD 's lol. We all do different versions as different patterns seem to work for different people, so if you plan on starting then give it a month to find a rhythm that your body likes don't rely solely on the scales to motivate you, try on something thats too tight and use that as a guide x. Good luck, I hope you decide to join us x

Oohhhhh this thread has got me super excited, I always thought Judd wouldn't suit me, but the stories on here are making me think this is definately the way forward, I'm most excited by how many people say their relationship with food is so much better. Also I don't really care about the scales now, I just want to be in my size 12's :)

Oohhhhh this thread has got me super excited, I always thought Judd wouldn't suit me, but the stories on here are making me think this is definately the way forward, I'm most excited by how many people say their relationship with food is so much better. Also I don't really care about the scales now, I just want to be in my size 12's :)
Well then it sounds like you and juddd are going to get on just fine hun xx

The diet does sound good! And u all rave about it. My only concern is that lately i always seem to be hungry!! So worried about dds?! What do u guys eat? Xx

Don't worry about the DDs, after a while some of us look forward to them. My Monday DD is definitely my favourite day of the week.

We all do them a bit differently. I tend to drink tea and miso soup during the day and then eat an almost normal meal in the evening. I started with 3 small meals but didn't get on with it, I got too hungry after eating a little bit and was more likely to go over kcals. Others find 3 small meals the only way to go.

As for what to eat - anything you want as long as it is within your kcal limit on both Up and Down Days. There are no other restrictions at all. Again some people mix it up with low fat or low carb or any other eating habit they bring from other diets, I have never done any other diet so I don't have any of them. I eat whatever I want but tend towards heavily flavoured foods as they make me feel as though I have eaten! My favourite meals for DDs are veggie curries or chicken and veg - the veggies can be eaten in large portions and really fill me up! But you really can eat anything you like.

The idea is not to restrict other than the DD kcals so you don't ever feel deprived. That's also the joy of it when you 'fail' a day, you just choose another day. There is no such thing as failing on this, you really do just rejiggle your DDs and get on with it.

For example if you have a family do on what should be a DD you just have a good time at the do and restart DDs when it works for you, even if that means you only do one, or none, that week. As long as you remember that this is a long haul, slow weight loss 'thing' you won't get any guilt feelings and that has to be one of the best things about it!

Play around with it for a couple of weeks and you will find your own way.

Good luck :D

Great post x

Back