Reward for reaching target?

My reward/s are either a new dress from river island, or a new tattoo i would like one on my foot/ankle.....

Mine will be a new outfit to wear to a wedding we are going to :) including new shoes of course!

My incentive is that for every lb I lose by September I am going to spend £5 on clothes. September because that's when I get my student loan. If I hit my target by the time my loan comes in I get £205 to spend as I wish but it's nice to think that I already have £55 of that to spend already. It's good coz instead of thinking about how much I have or haven't lost I think that I'm quarter of the way to my spending spree. Hehe.

Actually I also have another one. My brother bought me a professional make over and photo shoot for Christmas last year and I'm going to use that when I got to target or in November which ever is soonest (hopefully target. Lol).

I'm going to have a proper professional spray tan done, acrylic nails, haircut then i'll buy a really gorgeous, sexy dress and hit the town to strutt my stuff! lol

I like the idea of a tattoo but i'm a total wuss...maybe i'll pluck up the courage! :D

When I reach target, and not completely sure where that will be yet, I want a tatto of the number of pounds I've lost in roman numerals probably above my ankle or along my foot as a permanent reminder of what I've achieved.

Oh and a new wardrobe of clothes.....obviously!

I've decided that I'm going to have a tattoo saying 'never look back' and the number of pounds I've lost in a different language down my side. My husband is getting me a ring. Obviously a winter wardrobe is required too :)

I'm such a long way off I'll have to see where I am in life when I get close.

My DH said he would give me money for a new wardrobe, but after I had bought myself some bits, he changed his mind & bought me a Kindle for losing all my weight...........love it!

Back