reward when i get to target...

My treat will probably be food ... For me slimming world will be the way I eat forever now so unless I'm going to abstain fro pizza, chocolate and goodness knows what else forever then I don't see any problem with having a very rare treat that otherwise would not fit in the plan as long as your okay with no loss the week after.

I know I am going to have a pizza when I get to target!!! I want slimming world to be the way I eat, even after target, but I cant face a world where I never have pizza! As a lot of people have said before, flexibility is a key to not getting bored. I intend to lose a couple of pounds more than target, have a syn free day, have my pizza, then be low in syns for the rest of the week!

i have decided after much thought, when i hit target, i'm having lazer correction on my eyes, no more glasses for me ;)

Malc-D said:
i have decided after much thought, when i hit target, i'm having lazer correction on my eyes, no more glasses for me ;)

Great one, wish I could have it done but my eyes are too bad! :(

Well apart from fitting into all my slim clothes, I'm going to have a photo shoot...maybe a sexy one for the bf! Was thinking of getting a new tat too and I'm sure I'll think of other things!

I think when your at target you should go a bit under and definitely exercise more and allow yourself those treats. I deny myself the really sinful ones now because my aim is to get that much healthier that when I'm at target and have something naughty that I'll be able to keep control. I'm definitely going to be watching my weight super closely at goal because I'm never getting into this situation again. Its destroyed too much of my life already.

Well apart from fitting into all my slim clothes, I'm going to have a photo shoot...maybe a sexy one for the bf! Was thinking of getting a new tat too and I'm sure I'll think of other things!

I think when your at target you should go a bit under and definitely exercise more and allow yourself those treats. I deny myself the really sinful ones now because my aim is to get that much healthier that when I'm at target and have something naughty that I'll be able to keep control. I'm definitely going to be watching my weight super closely at goal because I'm never getting into this situation again. Its destroyed too much of my life already.

Im thinking of a new tattoo as well!! Going to save up the money I would usually use on my friday night takeaway for it :)

To be honest, if I really want a pizza I just take the evening off Slimming World and have one. Then I get back on track, and accept that I might have a gain that week. I think if I were to renounce pizza for ever more, just because it's too high in syns, I would be setting myself up to fail. If you wanted to have it and be on plan, you could use flexible syns.

But then I am taking the very slow and scenic route to target, lol, so think about that before following my advice! :D

Not that keen on pizza myself but having been at target for nearly 12 months now I like to keep on the low side of target so I have a buffer when on holiday. My thinking is that when I go away I eat what I want, happy in the knowledge that I know the plan inside out, I know it works, and I get straight back on it upon my return. So if you have a blow out, if you know you will go straight back on plan I dont think there is much harm in it. I think there is a danger however that it starts you craving bad food again. I tend to keep off chocolate as I know one mouthful and I would be craving it big time again. The chocolate options give me the choc fix without the craving. Hope this helps

I would love to treat myself to a takeaway pizza as a reward for reaching target, but we dont have any decent takeaway pizza places up here - have to go 100 odd miles for the nearest pizza hut. have decided that my reward will be a new tattoo

When I started I kept thinking my goal is to lose lots of weight and my reward will be a tub of ice-cream from thorntons :D now however I'm not missing ice-cream and I can focus on a better reward that I secretly wanted but have always thought I won't have.

A wardrobe of clothes that say ME. Dressed in drab stuff that barely fits, but I will one day be able to fit and look good in some clothes that are spunky, colourful and fun. And by that time I might even enjoy dresses more too.

Whatever your goal is Hun, aim for it, even if it changes it's not about the numbers but about gaining the confidence from our newer bodies to live life as it should be lived.

I like the idea of non food rewards, I reward myself every single time I have a loss with clothes or jewellery or DVD's. Anything I can think of! When I get to target I'm going to buy a new wardrobe, get an expensive haircut and convince my OH to buy me a DSLR camera. If he wins the lottery between now and then that is!

you could always get a takeaway pizza and once its ordered chuck some sw chips in the oven to go with it and make a fab salad it will automatically reduce your pizza intake without you feeling deprived :) i love salad and even before sw i would make a salad while i waited for my takeaway as it really helped cut through the grease lol

I've decided I'm going to get my belly button pierced when I get to target :) Cos I'll be soooooo skinny I'll be strutting around in a bikini with my sparkly belly button on show aaaaallllll the time :) x

KatD90 said:
I've decided I'm going to get my belly button pierced when I get to target :) Cos I'll be soooooo skinny I'll be strutting around in a bikini with my sparkly belly button on show aaaaallllll the time :) x

Had mine done since I was 15 would be nice to be able to show it off again like I used to! :)

When I had my first WI on Slimming World I got 12.5 lbs, my Birthday was 2 days later, and I wanted a pizza.

I've still not had that Pizza and I don't intend to eat pizza until I get to at least my interim target of 20 stones.

Feel free to celebrate but make it just the once, don't celebrate every weekend with a Pizza :) you'll be fine

Well about 6 weeks ago I wrote on here that I'd have pizza when I got to target. I got to target yesterday and do you know what? I totally didn't fancy it! I didn't want to ruin all that hard work. WI is in the morning and when I got home I had fruit and an egg salad for lunch - no blow out at all! We went for a curry in the evening and I had chicken shashlick and plain rice (although I did treat myself to one popadom!!) - I didn't even have a cheeky malibu to celebrate!!

Even walking around Sainsbury's today my trolley was filled with free and superfree food, the only naughty thing that found its way in there was a bag of sugar free marshmallows (4 = 1 syn).

I thought I'd go absolutely mental with food and had a list of all the things I was going to have when I got to target but I really think (well, hope) that my mindset seems to have really changed but I suppose the test of that is if I am still at target in 6 months!!

When I get to target I want to buy a nice dress. I don't wear dresses because I feel too fat and frumpy, so I'm going to treat myself to a nice one.

Becca Wecca said:
When I get to target I want to buy a nice dress. I don't wear dresses because I feel too fat and frumpy, so I'm going to treat myself to a nice one.

I love dresses now ... I used to be a baggy pant and top girl .... I have struggled to change the way I dress though and found that I was still dressing a bigger dress size

Well about 6 weeks ago I wrote on here that I'd have pizza when I got to target. I got to target yesterday and do you know what? I totally didn't fancy it! I didn't want to ruin all that hard work. WI is in the morning and when I got home I had fruit and an egg salad for lunch - no blow out at all! We went for a curry in the evening and I had chicken shashlick and plain rice (although I did treat myself to one popadom!!) - I didn't even have a cheeky malibu to celebrate!!

Even walking around Sainsbury's today my trolley was filled with free and superfree food, the only naughty thing that found its way in there was a bag of sugar free marshmallows (4 = 1 syn).

I thought I'd go absolutely mental with food and had a list of all the things I was going to have when I got to target but I really think (well, hope) that my mindset seems to have really changed but I suppose the test of that is if I am still at target in 6 months!!

I am totally the same, just dont want pizza and greasy stuff. Still love a curry, but in moderation! Dont drink as much and dont miss it, but I still do have a life. Just seem to enjoy it more, and I have been at target over 12 months now! S W rocks

Back