Rewards for losing weight

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
So for the first stone I bought a new handbag & the second I've accidentally bought 6 new cookbooks! They are all healthy but as I've been craving fresh green veg since I started cd I'm salivating...

Rewards are a great idea but mine will be all clothes, Bought 4 new dresses already and cant wait until they are too big and I need smaller lol

well done on your losses x

I have loads in the wardrobe from going up the sizes quickly & still in a 'hide behind baggy clothes' place. Three stone will be a proper hair cut! Glad you're still going strong :)

I want to get my belly button pierced when I have a flat tummy!
New dress when I'm a size 14!
Topshop skinny jeans when I'm a size 10!
I want to extend my leg tattoo when I'm comfy getting my trousers off for my tattooist again ;)
Oh, and a WHOLE NEW WARDROBE when I get to goal weight! :D

AnnieAnnie said:
I have loads in the wardrobe from going up the sizes quickly & still in a 'hide behind baggy clothes' place. Three stone will be a proper hair cut! Glad you're still going strong :)

I would love my tummy pierced but don't do pain :-( x

Have spent a fortune lately, so the actual stone markers have been a bit lost in all that. Let's see...

1st stone: handbag and vivienne westwood earrings
2nd stone: vivienne westwood necklace
3rd stone: tiny vivienne westwood bag
4th stone: vivienne westwood purse
5th stone: can't remember!
6th stone: get cutie dress
7th stone will be: outfit from vivien of holloway

For the VoH dress, don't be disheartened if its a bigger size than you'd expect, my cousins usually a size 4/6 and is a 10 on there! My friend's getting married and we (the bridesmaids) are getting our dresses from VoH - so excited!!!

Oh I know. I had two VoH frocks when I was bigger.

I just bought some of their wide leg jeans in a VoH size 16, and they fit perfectly - so hard to find jeans that aren't too big on the waist... but I reckon I'll need an 18 for the frock, and going by he size chart, even that will be a squeeze. :eek:

I just bought some benefit make up and loved getting pampered and trying new stuff.

I don't really have any money to buy anything at all, I'm totally skint between this diet and University but I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to going shopping in the summer for a WHOLE new wardrobe - although made a deal with my mother that I wouldn't buy any more clothes till I lose some weight, so best stick with it. :D xx

Rach_25 said:
I don't really have any money to buy anything at all, I'm totally skint between this diet and University but I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to going shopping in the summer for a WHOLE new wardrobe - although made a deal with my mother that I wouldn't buy any more clothes till I lose some weight, so best stick with it. :D xx

You have the best idea as new clothes won't last long whilst weight keeps going down :)

My fiancé is rewarding me with £10 for every 1lb I loose for a new wardrobe! I've lost 33lbs so far and over a stone to go! Can't wait to go spend spend spend!

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

spangles said:
Have spent a fortune lately, so the actual stone markers have been a bit lost in all that. Let's see...

1st stone: handbag and vivienne westwood earrings
2nd stone: vivienne westwood necklace
3rd stone: tiny vivienne westwood bag
4th stone: vivienne westwood purse
5th stone: can't remember!
6th stone: get cutie dress
7th stone will be: outfit from vivien of holloway

I remembered! A pair of Lanvin shoes in the sale at Harvey Nicks.

Back