• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rewards for losing weight

S: 17st3lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st13lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st2lb(24.07%)
Rewards are a great idea but mine will be all clothes, Bought 4 new dresses already and cant wait until they are too big and I need smaller lol

well done on your losses x

I have loads in the wardrobe from going up the sizes quickly & still in a 'hide behind baggy clothes' place. Three stone will be a proper hair cut! Glad you're still going strong :)

I want to get my belly button pierced when I have a flat tummy!
New dress when I'm a size 14!
Topshop skinny jeans when I'm a size 10!
I want to extend my leg tattoo when I'm comfy getting my trousers off for my tattooist again ;)
Oh, and a WHOLE NEW WARDROBE when I get to goal weight! :D

AnnieAnnie said:
I have loads in the wardrobe from going up the sizes quickly & still in a 'hide behind baggy clothes' place. Three stone will be a proper hair cut! Glad you're still going strong :)

I would love my tummy pierced but don't do pain :-( x

spangles

Bouncy Castle
S: 19st4lb C: 12st5.5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st12.5lb(35.74%)
Have spent a fortune lately, so the actual stone markers have been a bit lost in all that. Let's see...

1st stone: handbag and vivienne westwood earrings
2nd stone: vivienne westwood necklace
3rd stone: tiny vivienne westwood bag
4th stone: vivienne westwood purse
5th stone: can't remember!
6th stone: get cutie dress
7th stone will be: outfit from vivien of holloway

For the VoH dress, don't be disheartened if its a bigger size than you'd expect, my cousins usually a size 4/6 and is a 10 on there! My friend's getting married and we (the bridesmaids) are getting our dresses from VoH - so excited!!!

spangles

Bouncy Castle
Oh I know. I had two VoH frocks when I was bigger.

I just bought some of their wide leg jeans in a VoH size 16, and they fit perfectly - so hard to find jeans that aren't too big on the waist... but I reckon I'll need an 18 for the frock, and going by he size chart, even that will be a squeeze. :eek:

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
S: 20st0lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 3st3lb(16.07%)
I just bought some benefit make up and loved getting pampered and trying new stuff.

Rach_25

S: 15st5.6lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st5.6lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st6.6lb(3.06%)
I don't really have any money to buy anything at all, I'm totally skint between this diet and University but I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to going shopping in the summer for a WHOLE new wardrobe - although made a deal with my mother that I wouldn't buy any more clothes till I lose some weight, so best stick with it. :D xx

Rach_25 said:
I don't really have any money to buy anything at all, I'm totally skint between this diet and University but I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to going shopping in the summer for a WHOLE new wardrobe - although made a deal with my mother that I wouldn't buy any more clothes till I lose some weight, so best stick with it. :D xx
You have the best idea as new clothes won't last long whilst weight keeps going down :)

My fiancé is rewarding me with £10 for every 1lb I loose for a new wardrobe! I've lost 33lbs so far and over a stone to go! Can't wait to go spend spend spend!

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

spangles

Bouncy Castle
spangles said:
Have spent a fortune lately, so the actual stone markers have been a bit lost in all that. Let's see...

1st stone: handbag and vivienne westwood earrings
2nd stone: vivienne westwood necklace
3rd stone: tiny vivienne westwood bag
4th stone: vivienne westwood purse
5th stone: can't remember!
6th stone: get cutie dress
7th stone will be: outfit from vivien of holloway
I remembered! A pair of Lanvin shoes in the sale at Harvey Nicks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 13
Slimming World 12
Slimming World 10
Exante 24
Lipotrim Forum 3