Rewards

Felix

Gold Member
Hello my fellow soon to be skinny minnies!

Just wondering, does anyone have a special reward they have to look forward to for when they reach goal? Or for any mini goals?

I was just thinking about it and when I get to my first goal of 11st (a long way away!) I am going to have a spray tan and get some hair extensions done at the hairdressers :D haha.

Does anyone else have anything special to look forward to? Does a reward (apart from looking amazing) spur you on to stick to the diet?

I'm going to a very glamorous ball in March and so I'm looking forward to buying a slinky dress in a much smaller size! I tend to sit and google for ballgowns when I'm feeling a bit wobbly. xx

It asterisked out my word! It definitely wasn't a swear word :confused:

I get a bead for my Pandora-style bracelet for every fortnight I'm 100%, but that's just a silly cute thing.

From my parents, I'm going to be getting £1500 towards going backpacking in Europe next summer, as a present for reaching my goal!

First I'll be doing is treating myself to some fast food and chocolate and cakes...oh how I miss it. :D After that I'm not so sure. I've already been buying alot of new clothes because my size has been going down so quick.

Last edited:
my goal is my fortieth and I intend on wearing something like this: HERE
My hubby is treating me to a new wardrobe of clothes as I will need to chuck absolutely everything away except my beloved shoes!

Hi, I have small rewards for my mini-goals.
For 2st - my sister is giving me a voucher to have my hair done.
For 3st - I am getting a nice top
For 4st - My hubby is buying me some nice undies :eek:
For 5st (goal) My dad also said that he and my mom were buying me a suit for work when I reach goal. :D

I am also going to treat myself to some nail extentions once I've completed CD. Hopefully that will keep me going for now. :)

My hubby is treating me to a new wardrobe of clothes as I will need to chuck absolutely everything away except my beloved shoes!

Wowiewowiewowie!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic!!!!! U go sexy lady!!!

Xx

My daily treat for 100% the day before is a squirt of perfume from my wonderful hubby

After 3 stone - hair
4 - nails
5 - no idea yet!

Seems so far off!!

Xxx

I have a treat every week for losing - So far I have had 2 massages, a hair cut and this week I am booked for a facial and eyebrow wax :) I think its important to reward ourselves as we work so hard on this plan. Must say the treatments are really cheap as its a woman who does them from home so not much money at all.

I am going to a posh do at a castle in december and want to wear a gorgeous cocktail dress and have spray tan etc cant wait :) :)

Well, I stole White tulips idea of the pandora bracelet so my best friend is buying me one for Christmas, and people are buying me beads if I've lost 2 stone buy then.
Long term, holiday with my friend in new York and CLOTHES!!!!xx

Wow, wow, wow, stunning dress, you will look absolutely gorg..... makes my 40th look a bit dull in comparison. I was asked what I wanted to do for my 40th birthday and I chose to go to Quaser with all my children and their partners and then KFC afterwards. Must admit bit embarrassed when my daughter walked into KFC with a birthday cake and lit candles...... lol Teach me for doing that to them in the past I guess....

Anyway, last time I was on CD, I bought myself something for every 7lb I lost nothing too big until I got 7lb from goal when I got a pair of GHD Hair Straighteners and for goal I was getting another tattoo... well I reached goal and couldn't find the tattoo I wanted anywhere so never did get it done. Maybe this time and I will design my own.... lol

I was thinking a tattoo when I get to goal (I don't even know what my final goal is to be honest!). Been wanting a new one for ages so maybe that's a good excuse :)

I put €2 in a saving tin every day I am 100% and the plan is to get a personal shopper when I get to goal and get a whole new wardrobe and also a new hairstyle. I also am trying to reward myself with non-food treats (as I want to break that habit) so I buy myself flowers every week after weigh in day. I also plan to start having a beauty treatment like Moley for every 10lbs or so I loose :-D

The saving tin is a brilliant idea!!

It's one of those ones from the pound shop that you have to use a tin opener to get into :)

Oooh love this idea. Am so used to coming home after WI at WW and stuffing myself silly with all the 'banned' foods, so really have to get out of the habit of this...

My ultimate reward is looking AMAZING in my size 12 beautiful princess Ronald Joyce wedding dress in July next year, but I will have to have a think about 7lb/14lb rewards. I can't afford much though as this diet is completely cleaning me out! So no beauty treatments or jewellery, flowers are a nice idea!

I bought myself a new pair of silver earrings for my first stone lost, now I have to think of one for my second stone lost???? decisions decisions lol

Back