Rhi's weight journey...

Hi Hun

Just caught up on your diary!!! Sound like ur doing fab!!!! We seem to have similar goals!! I was 15st 2lb and lost 10lb in first WI so now 14st 6lb .... Want to get to 9st 7lb but would be happy with 10st as I will be classed as "healthy" bmi then!!

Anyway here to follow :)

Ps fab inch loss!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd weigh in today, 2lbs off and 5.5 inches. Totally happy with that! One more 1lb before I reach my first target!! :)

So, have booked in to have a 'shrinking violet' body wrap next thurs along with a facial, shellac and a wax. Pamper day or what?! Just in time for Paris on the Sunday!!

Wore a pair of jeans today for the first time in about a year. Amazing! X

3rd weigh in - down 3 lbs. that's a whole stone gone in 3 weeks!!
Lost another 6"!!

Brilliant!

No weigh in for couple of weeks as I'm off to France on Sunday.

Also lost total of 25"! :) :)

Back to it tomorrow after a planned week break. Went to Disneyland Paris and by no means did I watch what I ate. Infact, I have had take away/fast food everyday for the last 7 days!! I don't usually do that I would like to add... So starting up again tomorrow.

Gained 4lbs in the last week which I'm not too disheartened about!

So as it stands, I lost 14lbs in the 3 weeks leading up to hols which means I'm at a 10lb loss from when I started which still sounds good.

Aiming now to get to 12st by my birthday in 5 weeks. That's 16lb to lose. Here we go...

Hey :) ohhhh how was Disneyland? Bet it was amazing!!!!

4lb isn't too bad atall!!! Well done you!

Xxx

Disneyland was amazing!! I always forget how brilliant it is!! I was having bread rolls, ham butter etc for breakfast and not even caring!! Was good! Hopefully have a good week now to kick start it all again and keep me motivated!

X

Your in Disneyland!! I wouldn't of cared either lol the diets still here when u got home :)

Good luck on restarting this week xxx

Thank you!! Weigh in will now be Mondays, starting tomorrow at 13st2lbs. Will keep you updated! (I'm a weekly weigher!) xx

I'm a weekly weight too :D

Have a fab day xxx

Been to see my nana today, she was shocked to see I have a waist!! Didnt even have to encourage her into noticing I'd lost weight! Nana's are always the judgemental ones and she's tells it as it is, so nice to hear!! :)

Arrrggh! I've completely fallen off the bandwagon! Went for food last night with another couple, I had gammon and chips and a large white wine! And today went to the seaside and had McDonald's and an ice cream!
I'm hiding the scales as of tomorrow and I WILL get back on it 100%.
4 weeks until my birthday. And I've told myself I can't go to the hairdressers until I reach 12stone (16lbs away). My hair is a mess, I'm desperate! So hopefully this will keep me motivated!! Silly me. X

Firmly back on track (ignoring that forrera rocher I had last night!) already down another 7lbs so if I can knock 2 more lbs by official weigh in on Monday ill be very happy! Currently at 12st9lbs lost 17lbs in 6 weeks which I'm well chuffed about!!

Hello hun and well done for coming back :) u can do it :D xxx

I've been completely out of routine today and cannot get my head round preparing a healthy evening meal. I'm gonna have a take away. (Uh oh) tbh, I don't actually care! Haha. I will feel sooo bad after but I'll get on the ol' cross trainer tomorrow and have a say of shakes and hope for the best for Mondays weigh in! X

Weigh in this morning. Have lost total of 24lbs so far. Thats 7lbs since last weigh in couple of weeks back. I did measurements the other day but they were showing the same.

Have booked haircut for weds, so I have to lose 2lbs by then to hit target! If I can lose 4lbs by next fri I will be super happy. It'll be 2stone loss and its my birthday! :)

Back to it today!! Have been off plan for a while but have maintained the 24lb loss. In going to do it for a couple more weeks and if I don't see losses, I'm switching to herbalife!
I am also doing the 30 day squat challenge, on day 4 so it my rest day! X

Back