Cruise PV Rhubarb question

CC

Hello- can anyone please tell me if the 100g of rhubarb we can have on cruise PV days is 100g cooked or 100g raw?

Perhaps it is the same when cooked - just don't want to make a mistake!

Thanks in advance, happy Monday to you all x

Its not limited on PV days as its a vegetable(not saying go mad though obviously). It is on pp days, I'd assume uncooked weight as its hard to measure after.

Thanks for your reply. Think I might have to restrict myself - after a week in attack I'm likely to go crazy with my first taste of something sweet...... :)

good question - are we allowed rhubarb on a pp day? i had my first piece of rhubarb today due to seriously slow transit as it was recommended by a couple of people - should i take it every day? and if so then how much on pp.... thanks for mentioning above that on a pv day it's with out limit! that's helpful!

According to the official website we are allowed 100g of rhubarb on pp days, I eat 100g everyday with sweetened and flavoured natural yoghurt, it keeps me regular and hasn't affected my weightloss

It's still rhubarb season here in the UK - and it's really cheap in the market. I'm buying it up, baking and freezing it in 100g bags for future use!

Back