Rhyannasmum Juddds off those last few pounds.

Hi there!

Here to follow!

Good luck on your journey Im sure you'll get where you want to be in no time :D

Ruth
x

Hi Claire and Ruth, thanks for the continued welcomes and support.

9.13.75 on the scales this morning after yesterday's UD. Still feel as though I'm just playing with those 2 pounds between 9.12 and 10, but reminding myself to be patient, it is after all only 4 days so far.

Got some funny looks last night from my husband as I sat stuffing my face in front of the telly. He subscribes to the 'you want to lose weight - don't eat much for a few days' school of thought. Although having said that he's struggling this time to lose a few pounds himself, maybe I can convert him to juddding too.

Having an ID today so that I can have a DD tomorrow and an UD Friday when I met friends for lunch.

No work again today, I'm self employed and works a bit scarce at the moment. I'm using the free time to my advantage and getting lots of exercise in. Another trip to the gym today planned, hopefully the pool will be fixed today and I can have a swim while I'm there.

Last edited:
how did you put the mfp in your profile ?
enjoy your swim. :)

Wish I could go to the gym today, it sounds much better than what I've got planned! My brother & family coming at the weekend & house is a tip so need to get stuck into that. I always procrastinate so will be running round like a blue ar@ed fly on Friday.

The scales will move soon.

Enjoy your day

WB x

Hi and welcome, looks like I managed to miss your Diary too so apologies for that, you seem to getting the hang of it all , it really is a fab diet, I have just added a new thread about actual fat loss you may find interesting as you say you are battling with the same few pounds. If you have time take a look I think you will find it interesting, anyway hope you have a good day x

Wish I could go to the gym today, it sounds much better than what I've got planned! My brother & family coming at the weekend & house is a tip so need to get stuck into that. I always procrastinate so will be running round like a blue ar@ed fly on Friday.

The scales will move soon.

Enjoy your day

WB x

Hi WB

Hope you got the house straight. I overdid it at the gym and have been absolutely drained for the rest of the day. Should have been doing coursework and chores this afternoon, but ended up helping my sister who is off her feet with a back problem. So now I've got stacks to do tomorrow. At least that'll keep me out of the gym, I need to remember not to over do it.

IM day today 1208 cals and 51g carbs. DD planned for tomorrow.

As already mentioned I overdid it at the gym today so I'll be having a rest day tomorrow. No exercise except perhaps a gentle walk with the dog.

Good morning hope u have a lovely day xx

Thanks Stef.

Scales said 10 stone and a quarter of a pound this morning. Hurumph! Which has spurred me on to make it a good DD today. I've cooked up some of Ladyfelshams courgette soup and it smells and tastes lovely.

Ive got a fair bit to do today which I think is probably best for DDs.

Hope your DD goes well x

Have a lovely day today and enjoy the soup!!!

Ruth
X

May I thank Lady Felsham once again for the courgette soup idea. I think it is going to be my DD saviour. Even my husband liked it. He didn't believe me when I told him it was made from just courgette and stock. He was sure I'd put cream in it.

Good DD today 650 cals and 25g carbs. No exercise cos my knees are hurting me. I did some lunges at the gym yesterday and my knees can't take it. I knew that really, but I pushed my luck.

Looking forward to my UD tomorrow and lunch with friends.

Going to have Greek yog with stewed rhubarb and sprinkled with chopped nuts for breakfast.

Lunch is a buffet style thing. I try and steer clear of processed food and carbs so I'll need to choose carefully.

Dinner tomorrow is pork steaks and sweet potato wedges with salad. I've never had sweet potato before so that'll be interesting.

Ive got some nice dark chocolate which I'll probably have once the kids are in bed.

mmmmm sweet potato, i really like it baked in the oven little oil,or light spray,salt and pepper yum.
with a steak and some mushrooms......mmmmmmmm
oh dear now my mouths watering....going to have an alpine bar with a zero soon.

Hope you're ok and that you have a good day tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Back