Rhyannasmum Juddds off those last few pounds.

hey hun just popping in, hope u have a good day xx

Oh deary me. Buffet lunch was a disaster. I ate all sorts of unsuitable and unhealthy rubbish. Including a cup cake! I enjoyed the cup cake, but not the rest of it and felt really bleurgh this afternoon. I haven't eaten that kind of food for months and I'm in no hurry to do it again. Just because on my UP day I can eat that sort of stuff doesn't mean I have to. I'll look at it as a learning experience.

I shall be slightly over my cals today and way, way, way over what I normally have in carbs.

Interestingly I went for a run this evening and it went really well. I felt like I could have run for ever. Now was that coincidence or was it all those carbs? Not sure, but it might be worth experimenting with, just extra healthy carbs though, not cup cakes!

I really liked the sweet potatoes I had this evening. Very nice cooked in oil with some spices.

Rhyannasmum said:
Oh deary me. Buffet lunch was a disaster. I ate all sorts of unsuitable and unhealthy rubbish. Including a cup cake! I enjoyed the cup cake, but not the rest of it and felt really bleurgh this afternoon. I haven't eaten that kind of food for months and I'm in no hurry to do it again. Just because on my UP day I can eat that sort of stuff doesn't mean I have to. I'll look at it as a learning experience.

I shall be slightly over my cals today and way, way, way over what I normally have in carbs.

Interestingly I went for a run this evening and it went really well. I felt like I could have run for ever. Now was that coincidence or was it all those carbs? Not sure, but it might be worth experimenting with, just extra healthy carbs though, not cup cakes!

I really liked the sweet potatoes I had this evening. Very nice cooked in oil with some spices.

Did you enjoy it though? You need to enjoy your UPs! The sweet potatoes sound yummy!

Well done on the run too!

Ruth
X

Yep enjoying your Ups is important otherwise it just becomes like any other diet, you can't wait for it to end, I for one can't imagine not Judding forever (in some form anyway )x

Sweet potato sounds sooo good :D
Im making some of this famous soup on monday, cant wait :D
Have a lovely weekend xx

Well after my very UD yesterday, the scales said 10 stone exactly this morning. I expected worse.

So am planning a good, healthy, balanced DD today.

I want to stick to the principles of a lowish carb way of eating. Nutrition is very important to me these days. After decades of eating rubbish, I care about what I put in my body now. It would be easy on Juddd for me to get into the habit of eating lots of high cal processed rubbish on UDs and lots of low cal processed rubbish on DDs. But that's not the kind of food I want to eat anymore. I have some underlying health issues which are now under control since I lost weight and I want to keep it that way.

Im going to keep an eye on myself and if I feel that Juddd is too tempting for me to binge eat rubbish on UDs and then forgo healthy food on DDs for the low cal processed stuff, then I shall stop Juddding.

Now if I could do alternate day fasting and completely fast on my DDs that would be more in line with the healthy eating principles I beleive in, but that seems a step too far for me at this stage. I think extending the period of time between my last meal on a UD and my first meal on a DD would be a good start though. I'll make that my goal for next week.

My first WI tomorrow morning. This first week will have been 8 days long and incorporated 3 UDs, 3 DDs and 2 IDs.

Morning Phoenyx. I've been reading a lot of stuff on Mark Sissons website over the last few days. Really interesting. Also listened to a podcast with a guy called Todd Becker while I was out running last night. He had lots to say about IFing. Longest I'm going at the moment between meals is overnight (about 12 hours). Going to make it 13 hours next week and progress from there.

Afternoon, I don't eat on my DDs anymore, not saying that I wouldn't its just that I don't. I have been on juddd for 7 weeks now going into my 8th and the DDs have just got easier and easier and about 4 weeks in I started having the odd DD where I just had my milk allowance and found it easier than eating, as I found eating started off hunger, I havent eaten on my DDs for over 2 weeks now. Its not a total fast as I suppose the skimmed milk is classed as food but thats all I have about 150 cals of skimmed milk in tea and coffee. You may find a couple of weeks in that it will suit you too x

Morning x

Morning Jo. I sure hope DDs get easier. I went 5 hours yesterday between breakfast and lunch and I was getting very irritable. My poor son got a right telling off for not very much really.

Anyway first Juddd WI this morning and I have lost 2lbs. Juddd starting weight of 10 stone and half a pound.

But (there is often a but with me) that puts me at 9.12.5 which is still in the range of 9.12 - 10 stone that I hade been playing with for 3 weeks before starting Juddding.

So the real test will come in the next week to see if I can get below the elusive 9.12.

My first week was an 8 day week. This week will be a 6 day week, with 3 UDs and 3 DDs, no IDs.

Looking forward to my UD today (don't we all) and planning a trip to the gym for a few hours this afternoon while my husband watches the Formula 1.

Thanks Susie and Claire.

Well done that's great!

I'm sure you'll smash it next week!

Ruth
X

morning.
hope you have a great week,and get the results. :D

Well done on the loss hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope that you're ok and that you've had a great day!

Ruth
X

Morning :)
Hope u Hav a good day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. DD today. Having Lighterlife porridge for breakfast, courgette soup for lunch, boiled eggs and salad for tea and a lighterlife meal replacement bar this evening. Probably works out about 600 cals.

Interestingly scales said 9.12.75 this morning, which is only up a quarter of a pound after an UD?

I have lots of coursework I should be doing today, but I have no enthusiasm for it what so ever. I have a yearning to go for a long, long walk with the dog and I may just do that if it stays dry.

Back