Rhyannasmum Juddds off those last few pounds.

Hiya!!!

Hope you're ok and that you're having a lovely day :)

Ruth
X

Well done on weight loss! And breaking that barrier! What are you aiming for, weight wise?

Want to get to 9.10 and see how I look / feel then. I think I'm coming to the point where I shall be paying more attention to my body fat percentage than my weight. I had my body fat percentage professionally analysed in something called a bod pod about 4 weeks ago and it was 33.5%. I'll get it retested in the bod pod in another few weeks, meantime I want to get some scales that'll also read my body fat so that I can keep an eye on it and hopefully be motivated by the results I see.

Morning all. I was 9.12.5 this morning after an UD yesterday. That's a gain of 1.25lbs. Last DD of the week today and then WI tomorrow. Praying that WI will be 9.11 ish.

Taking my cat to the vets this morning. She is 14 and something's not right with her. Hoping she's just getting old and it's nothing sinister.

Working this afternoon, probably through til early evening.

My kids finish school this afternoon for the 7 weeks summer holidays. Normally I dread the holidays, but this year I'm quite looking forward to it. The kids are 11 and 12 (eldest has learning difficulties) and a bit more independent now. Hoping they might manage to get their own breakfast some mornings so that I can have a lie in, that would be a treat.

morning..
our break up on the 20th.
what kind of scales give you all those readings,i'd be interested in getting some.

What a stupendously rubbish day. Had to make the hard decision this morning to have my cat put to sleep. Ouch, it always hurts so bad even though you know you're doing the right thing. My daughter has taken the news hard and I feel emotionally exhausted.

One of my clients this afternoon cancelled and the other turned up with her baby which wouldn't stop crying.

Al I want to do is fall face first into a chocolate fudge cake and a vat of cream. If it wasn't weigh day tomorrow I might just do that.

Awww :bighug:for you and your daughter and the rest of the family of course xx, We had to have our Cavie put down 4 yrs ago and I still get upset over it, you feel guilty although you know you have done the right thing so my heart goes out to you, and re the cake put it in your Diary as a 'To do' tomorrow xx

roosnanny said:
morning..
our break up on the 20th.
what kind of scales give you all those readings,i'd be interested in getting some.

I bought some recently in Argos, they were salter ones with a sliver plate, cost £30

20 lost : 47 to goal

Sorry to hear about ur cat hun big hugs xxxxxx

Hope u manage to Have a better day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all. I didn't sleep very well last night, but I didn't fall off the wagon yesterday which is something, I suppose. Today I can fall off the wagon if I want.

WI this morning and I am down 1lb to 9.11.5. That's after a 6 day week with cals averaging 1286 and carbs averaging 62g a day.

My Juddd recommended figures and 2106 on an UD and 737 on a DD. I notice from looking at MFP that I usually only manage 1600-1800 on a UD, but go over on a DD by about 100 cals. while I'm still losing I'm happy, but if things plateau again, I can look at increasing my UDs and decreasing my DDs.

Got housework to do this morning, shopping in town later and would like to spend a couple of hours down the gym this afternoon if I can fit it in.

Menu for today is

Breakfast 3 eggs scrambled and a slice of toast

Lunch smoked salmon and avocado salad

Dinnner chicken and chorizo curry

Snacks greek yogurt and nuts

REVISED. To take account of a rare glimpse of sunshine.

Just planning my week ahead.

Today UD - gym
sun ID BBQ strength training
mon ID (lunch out with husband) - long run
tues ID (lunch out with mum) sprinting and strength training
weds DD
thurs UD - swimming and walking with the kids
fri DD
sat WI

Last edited:
Morning hun :)
Week ahead plan looks good :)

Well done for stickig to ur allowance

Hope u have a lovely day today xxx

Morning all. I had my most up UD so far yesterday. Almost 2000 cals. hence a gain of 2lbs on the scales this morning.

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, but I took the dog for a lovely walk to a local beauty spot and climed a big hill, scrambled over some rocks, waded through some boggy ground and generally got filthy and knackered. How my calves ached last night.

Today is a DD, but the sun is shining and the rest of the family want a BBQ later. I have some lovely organic meat from a farm shop in the peak district in the freezer that has been waiting for some BBQ weather. But I need today to be a DD as my husband is taking me out for lunch tomorrow (childminder organised) and I'm meeting my mum for lunch on Tuesday (childminder organised). I can see this week turning into a string of UDs if I'm not careful. Or maybe Juddd will have to be put on ice while I have a few IDs and concentrate on keeping the carbs down. Hmmm, yes, that might work.

Lots of chores to do today so I'd better get on with it.

Hey!

Hope you're ok- 2lbs isn't bad at all! You'll soon have that off! Have A lovely day!!!!

Ruth
X

Whoops! My DD today, had turned into an ID before breakfast and by mid afternoon it was another UD. I have eaten
loads today.

Breakfast Lighterlife porridge (my normal DD breakfast so was on plan here)

Lunch Courgette soup with a slice of wholemeal seeded bread and butter. A chopped banana topped with Greek yog and a sprinkle of nuts.

Mid afternoon an apple, a slice of cheese and a few more nuts

Dinner 2 organic lamb burgers, 2 organic sausages and salad with raspberries and cream for dessert.

So all 'good' food, but up at around 2000 cals again today.

Tomorrow my husbands taking me out for lunch and Tuesday I'm meeting my mum for lunch. This is not going to be a good weight loss week. Trying not to panic and focus on The fact that I am eating in accordance with what I believe constitutes healthy eating. I'm very close to goal so my aim for this week is to concentrate on eating the right kind of food, keep up the exercise and go for a STS.

Rhyannasmum said:
Whoops! My DD today, had turned into an ID before breakfast and by mid afternoon it was another UD. I have eaten
loads today.

Breakfast Lighterlife porridge (my normal DD breakfast so was on plan here)

Lunch Courgette soup with a slice of wholemeal seeded bread and butter. A chopped banana topped with Greek yog and a sprinkle of nuts.

Mid afternoon an apple, a slice of cheese and a few more nuts

Dinner 2 organic lamb burgers, 2 organic sausages and salad with raspberries and cream for dessert.

So all 'good' food, but up at around 2000 cals again today.

Tomorrow my husbands taking me out for lunch and Tuesday I'm meeting my mum for lunch. This is not going to be a good weight loss week. Trying not to panic and focus on The fact that I am eating in accordance with what I believe constitutes healthy eating. I'm very close to goal so my aim for this week is to concentrate on eating the right kind of food, keep up the exercise and go for a STS.

Food looks yummy & healthy :)

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Back