Ria Diva ... getting onto the stage

soo hmm let me fill you in, day 9 yesterday i cheated i had 2 biscuits and then a beer all my friends were eating and drinking and i know i shouldnt have but im weaker than i thought. but i rang the pharmacist and told him straight away. back on it today day 10 and feeling really good about it i think yesterday did some good for me x

maria you need to be extremely careful with this diet. Its not one you can just choose when to do it.. Having alcohol while in ketosis can be extremely dangerous for your body and could end you up in hospital. it doesnt happen for everybody but you really shouldnt take the risk.

If you believe in yourself you can do this. You need to get your head in the right place. Your true friends will still be your friends at the end of this if you stick to in 100 per cent. If you stick to this 100 percent till goal your friends will see that you are a person who means what they say , theyll see youre a person who provides actions with words and not just words.

Get back on board and try harder, you know you can do this, you dont need the biscuits or the beers, i know its hard when youre with friends but if they know youre doing this for your happiness they should be able to tell you "no" when you reach for the biscuits or the beer...

Good luck hun get back on board. you can do this. youre not weak.if you believe it you can be it.

I have to say that that is great advice from Pudge.... This diet is not one you can drop and pick up willy nilly.... The food part is bad enough, but you really must NOT drink alcohol whilst in ketosis-you may end up being the unlucky one!!

It is quite worrying that your pharmacist didn't say anything to you.

I couldn't agree more with the girls. Not only the alcohol side of it, but if you keep dipping in an out of the diet, with such a low calorie count and no ketosis protecting you, you put your lean muscle at risk, ie. your body basically eating your muscles for energy as opposed to fat! Don't forget, your heart is a muscle. Don't mean to scare you, but this diet can have serious consequences if not done properly! Good luck, be strong, and you can do it :)
xx

Back