+*^*+ Ria's blog +*^*+

Hello Lara,

You are doing really well and seem very determined to follow the plan and get to goal. Lots of good wishes to you !

Mmmmmmm leek and potato soup, You have given me a craving now. And yes that lovely,comforting,smooth,creamy,warming bowl of goodness will be free on ee or green..... Off to buy some leeks.

Thank you Jilly! :)

I have had a great day today!!!

Green Day

B- Lemon Hifi bar (HEb), Mint muller light, Melon
L-Leek and potato soup (yummy!)
D-Jacket potato, double helping of cheese (HEa x2) and mixed beans in tomato sauce

Snack- Mint Hifi bar (HEb), Toffee muller light

2x diet coke, 2x Green tea, 1x Coffee, 1x Water

Not hungry any more, wish i had more superfree instead of hifi bar lol ah well, there is always tomorrow! xxxx

Morning everyone

Doing ok this morning, not had a drink yet though and been up since 7am, it is now coming up to 11am, whooops! Off to make myself a green tea after this message lol!

Today so far i have had -
Hifi mint bar
Just had a lovely brunch - 3 eggs (greedy!) 3 bacon with no fat, mushrooms, red onion and courgette Mmmmmm!

Coming up today - Bowl of fruit with yogurt on top
Thinking of having Gammon tonight with mash and veg xxx

Thanks BlondeGem, it was yummy hehe

I can't believe i weighed myself at home AGAIN!! ARGGHHH!!!
It says that i have put on 2lb, so i am not impressed! I hate my scales, i asked hubby to hide them but he won't!

Today i have had 2 alpen lights before school run, and i think i had a muller light, i can't remember!!!
I have also had 1 kiwi lol!
I have lunch on the hob at the moment, home made (ok Asda made!) Vegetable soup, its only 99p a bag and its all the veg you just add the stock cube and cook for about half hour. Supposed to serve 2 but i ate one all to myself the other day (potato and leek). Today i am sharing mine with my little Megan (she is 7.5 months) So i will blend it down a bit lol

Think i will be doing turkey tonight with some sort of veg. Hubby and 2 daughters will be having pancakes for dessert. Im not. Stupid scales grrr lol!!!

Going to try and get some fruit in me today as well. At some point! xxx

My scales tell me different all the time, i used to weigh mid week then get annoyed when they said I was heavier, but then at end of week i'd have lost, i don't weigh mid week any more. If you want a pancake, have a pancake! Only 2 syns if you put free stuff in the middle!

hey everyone, sorry been MIA for a couple of days!
It was our 1st wedding anniversary today, so we went to the carvery, i was really good - i had melon for starter and then for main meal i had meat, looooads of veg, but also had about 6 roast potatoes and a little gravy lol i think my syns covered it, as i didn't have any yesterday and been pretty good this week, so hopefully il see a loss at weigh in tomorrow morning!
Good luck everyone xxx

Hey hey!! Hope everyone is ok!

"Only" half a lb off today, was surprised at first but thinking about it on the long way home i think i know why!
I think it was the amount of diet coke i have had, and lack of fruit...can't remember eating much this week! So this week i will not drink so much fizzy, and i will have a lot more fruit (and keep up the veg intake!)

Not all sad though, i got slimmer of the month!!! (10.5lbs lost this month!)

EDITED to add food consumption!

B-Banana + Deluxe choc hifi (heb)
L-Seafood sticks and lots of mixed salad (and added cucumber+celery)
S-Manderin muller light yogurt + 2 Kiwi fruit
D- Not sure yet, something with pork!

Last edited:
419243_10150690755045491_560635490_11655042_762877252_n.jpg

Hope you can see the picture above!
This was what i made last night and it was lovely!
I shall call it "Mama's pork surprise" lol

I fried some strips of pork in a large saucepan, drained off the liquid, then added tinned toms, passata, mixed beans, and new potatoes, i put in some mixed herbs, paprika and garlic salt. Served on a bed of savoury vegetable rice! As far as i know its all free food :)

Hubby liked it as well lol

Today i have had -

B-Deluxe choc hifi bar + 3 seafood sticks
S- will be fruit and yogurt
L-no idea!
D-Curry!!!! (probably lots of syns, but im allowing for that!) :p

Taraa for now xx

Just to add -

This was my lunch yesterday - seafood stick salad!

396256_10150690060640491_560635490_11652275_1193177839_n.jpg

me again lol!

this is my chart from last week!:D
403298_10150674487160491_560635490_11602456_2122580541_n.jpg

one of my fave breakfasts (or snack!)

397131_10150658844815491_560635490_11563308_849956017_n.jpg

Oooooh dear, too many syns yesterday and today (and its only midday!) Im guessing at around 30 so far!
So for the rest of today, and the next 2 days (mon+tues) im having no syns to make up for it, im sure i can do it as i have an enormous amount of fruit in my kitchen, i won a raffle and one of the prizes was a massive tray of fruit, so i chose that instead of the chocolate eggs and box of chocs, and wine...how good am i??? lol!!!
So now i have to get through it all lol!!!
this week my family need to get through....
3 bananas (easy!)
1 mango
7 kiwi fruit
11 apples
10 pears
1 ugly fruit thing
6 oranges
2 punnets of grapes
2 punnets of strawberries
lots of small caped goosbury things (i had to google it!)
and 1 melon!

So i have no excuse not to have superfree food this week!!!!!

oh my....ended up having more rubbish food last night! What is wrong with me!!! BUT im not going to let a bad weekend turn into a bad week..this stops NOW!!!!

So the next 4 days have to be syn free if i have any chance of losing weight for weigh in on friday!!!

Plans for this week - lots of fruit, veg and water!!!!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! xxx

Todays lunch -

419901_10150697933440491_560635490_11684899_2043046723_n.jpg

Sweet potato with light tuna mayo, mixed salad and fried celery/red onion - with a cup of mint green tea xx

looks nommy :D I have cold fried rice today xD

Hey just popping in to say hi and ur food looks yummy! :) x

Thanks Zoe!

Sorry been away for a bit, not had a good week! That is until this morning when i had weigh in and i have lost 3lbs this week!!!! I have no idea how! But im so happy, and now i am defo back on track!

I got my 1 and a half stone award and almost got slimmer of the week lol!!!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

I have no words...im speechless!!!!

424097_10150703818065491_560635490_11709468_1576309156_n.jpg

418470_10150705634640491_560635490_11716715_591878997_n.jpg

Fishy pasta! Its passata, baked beans, mixed beans, baby cobs, peas, tuna and pilchards, and pasta - all free on extra easy! :D

Back