+*^*+ Ria's blog +*^*+

Well done that's brilliant!!!! x

Thanks Zoe!

Yesterday i had a 0 syn day!!! (to make up for my 31syn treats on Friday!) So if i go today with no syns too then tomorrow i can have my normal 10 again, yesterday was fine though, i had -

B-Hifi bar (HEb) and a bowl of fruit and muller light
L- fishy pasta (above)
S- 2 kiwi fruit
D- 3 extra lean bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms and courgette
S-lump of cheese (HEa)

Today i have had -

B-Hifi bar (chocolate deluxe..mmmm!) and a green tea!
Will have fishy pasta for lunch, and some fruit for snacks!

Will update this later, have a good day everyone xx

Whoops i didn't update!! I went to weigh in this morning and lost 3lbs again! Im so pleased as i was worried i hadn't lost any, i haven't been too bad but i worry most weeks!!
I got my club 10 today!! :D
2lbs to go until i get my 2 stone award! If i do it next week that will be 2st in 10 weeks!!!! I can't believe how easy i find this now, its really clicked this time, i am one happy lady!!! xxx

Ok..I am going to attempt to write in this blog everyday...i need to keep track!!

Friday
Mint Muller yogurt
2xpeanut hifi bar (HeBx2)
1xchoc deluxe hifi bar (6 syns)
Creme egg (9 syns)
Pickled onion monster munch (10 syns)
Few chips (3 syns?)
No HeA???? Omg and i love Very bad day....no actual meals??? whoopsy!!!!

Total syns=28
- thank god this is my one and only treat day of the week haha

Saturday
Green day

S-Peanut hifi bar (Heb)(addicted already!!!)
B-Chopped up fruit with yogurt on top
L-Jacket potato, cheese and beans (no butter)(HeA)
S-Banana
D-Peanut butter on toast
S-Muller yogurt and peanut hifi bar (heb)

Last edited:
Well done on another 3lbs off and your club 10, you're doing great!

Sorry not updated this for a while, had a bad week last week and put on half a lb, was not that great this week but surprised when i weighed in this morning 3.5lbs off!!! I have now lost 2st 1lb and got my 2 stone award yay!!!! So now i am defo sticking to it rigidly this week, i need to!
Have a nice weekend everyone xxx

Woohoo! Well done on 3.5lb lose! X x

Well done on getting to the 2st mark, that's brilliant!

.....comes in and looks around.....shakes head.....oh dear!!!!
Well it was going SO well, but then Easter happened!!!! Someone gave me a massive easter egg and one thing led to another and i have losta grand total of 1/2 a lb in April!!! i lost 1.5lbs, then gained 4lbs!! (easter weekend!) then lost 4.5lbs last week, then gained 1.5llbs this week (star week grrr) So May will be my month, i will lost 10lbs (or more!!!!) even if i have to cut off a limb!!!! (only half joking on that!)
So....here is my line

________________________________________________________________________________

Damage is done, start again!

I must say i am really proud of myself for not giving up completely, any other time and i would have though sod it! But 2st 7lbs is not to be sniffed at, and if i went back to old ways i would put all that back on, and then some!!!

So... 3 things i am going to do this week to go back on track....

1- Drink 3 cups of green tea a day (not only to speed up metabolism but loads of other great reasons too!)
2- Vary my plan. I always do extra easy (now and again a green or red, but only every few weeks) So i am going to do 2 green and 2 red a week.
3- Plan my days in advance, i usually have breakfast then decide, but from now on i will plan the day before (not organised to plan a whole week yet lol)

Oh and another thing i will stop doing is to guess syn values!!! I had a scare the other day when i thought a muller rice was 5 syns, ended up being 10!!!!

So this is it....new start, i will get my 3 stone (and maybe 3 and a half st if im lucky!!!) in May!!!! Wish me luck!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, i hope so! Been quite an emotional month really with family problems etc, and today i just started star week...great timing!!!! lol xxx

Im back....again!!!!! Don't really know what happened lol! Had a little blip where i kept gaining and losing the same 3lbs, was getting quite annoyed! But this week i was mega mega good and managed to lose 4.5lbs!! So now i am back on track! Even though its my daughter's 1st birthday tomorrow i am going to still be good and have one slice of birthday cake then get back on track, i will count the syns and then be good!
Hope everyone is having a good summer, i missed coming here so will come back more often!!! xxxx

Well last week i put on 1.5lbs whoops! Ah well, i have been really good this week, not gone over syns and i have eaten proper meals, lots of fruit and veg and enough exercise, so hope to lose a decent amount tomorrow! I am now back in the right frame of mind and will be very good next week too! (i know i have said that before but honestly, i will stick to my word! xxx

By the way, this is my lunch yum yum! Jacket potato with no butter, with cheese and tuna mayo and side salad, followed by an apple! (i had fruit and yogurt for breakfast!) xxx

382519_10151080354795491_1706002355_n.jpg

Well i lost 1lb, was a bit disappointed but still plodding on! I had been brilliant for 10 straight days, but last night had a massive take away! Chicken korma, chips, naan bread and a dessert! But the difference is... Im back on track straight away, been really good today, and I've not been able to do that for a long time, so im happy! Determined not to let one blip ruin my whole week, and you never know i may still lose weight, i hope so! If i don't then ill just try harder! Love to all xxx

I am back again! What a summer it has been!!!! I put on 7lbs as i didn't go to class for 4 weeks!!!! but i am back on track now and thats the main thing! Already lost 4.5lbs last week so hoping for a 3lb loss this week to put me ahead again! Only 5lbs til next shiny...come on!!!! 3 and a half stone award here i come!!!! :D

Hope you all had a brilliant summer
xxxx

Hellooo everyone, look i am here again, yay i remembered to update my diary! :D

Everything is going well, i have been 100% since Friday morning, i am really determined to have a 100% week this week (and every week haha)
According to mums scales i have lost 3lbs from friday morning to yesterday afternoon, but they aren't reliable so will just wait til Friday!

Hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday Monday!
xxxx

Still 100% yay!!!! I can't believe how easy i am finding this week! Makes me wonder how it was so hard a few weeks ago, i guess you get out of it what you put in, you put in the work and you will get rewarded! Not long til weigh in......friday morning hurry up lol (lets hope i have lost 3lbs or more!) xxx

426626_10151184264195491_1200991152_n.jpg

This is me last August before slimming world, and June 2012, 6 months into diet xxx

376816_10151188748595491_1245605404_n.jpg

Early lunch yum yum!!! HEb bread, primula cheese spread (can't remember syns will look them up later!) and plenty of salad inside and outside sandwich lol and my trusty 2 hifi light bars (3syns each) xxx

Back