• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Ria.

Silver Member
Hi all,

Thought i'd start myself a diary so i can have somewhere to store my ups and downs ect!

So quickly a bit about me.

Im not on any kind of diet except for healthy eating, ive cut out most fatty foods/chocolate/crisps/cakes ect and havent had a drink since new year! I go to the gym 3 times a week.

I started on January 2nd 2010 weighing in at 18 stone 4lb's and a size 24.

I weigh myself every thursday and in the first 2 weeks id lost 12lb's!!

My last weigh in yesturday (29th April) I weigh 15 stone 6lbs! Im also in size 20 jeans and size 18 tops :D

My goal really keeps moving, originally wanted to lose a stone, then 2, then 3 and now ive moved to wanting to lose 4 and a half. My date i want to have achieved this by is around the 5th July!

Thanks for reading xxx

oh and a before and during pics i think

Before

Now

14/7/10

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Ria.

Silver Member
i just weighed myself (very naughty of me) but OMG 15 stone 2lb's!!!

ive lost 4lb's since thursday!!!

Ria.

Silver Member
decided to throw all my jeans/trousers out that are to big for me!

about 12 pairs in total :|

Well done you! Looks like you are doing great so far and well done for getting rid of those jeans too big for u! xx

Ria.

Silver Member
thanks hun, i figured if i got rid of them then less chance of slipping back in to them

Yep you're right! Wont be needin them again lol xx

Ria.

Silver Member
So last night me and my mate went and played on the 'dance machine' the kind you see in arcades. Im a pro at them. played for 45 minutes and i sweat less at the gym than i did doing that!

My legs killed this morning! still managed to go to the gym tho

15 minutes treadmill
8 minutes bike
15 minutes cross trainer
5 minutes treadmill

I go rollerskating sunday nights so ill be going there in about half hour!

*Shanny*

Gold Member
Hi Ria love your name by the way.!!! love rollerskating loool have fun chick.

yep big clothes can be given way now.x

Ria.

Silver Member
Thanks hun :)

so went and did about an hour inline skating last night, must admit my legs killed so didnt work as hard as i normally do.

Just got back from the gym (again!)

20 minutes treadmill
20 minutes crosstrainer

had to stop then because my legs are killing!!
3 days till weigh in :D

well done fantastic weightloss, what a beautiful looking girl you are :), you should consider ebaying those jeans Ive sold loads of old bigger clothes Ive no longer needed money goes towards the new slimmer ones x

Ria.

Silver Member
thank you xx Yeah i think i may do that as its going to cost me a fortune for new clothes i think lol

Predator

Silver Member
you're looking great Ria, well done x

Ria.

Silver Member
Thank you hun :) x

Had steak and chips for dinner tonight so wouldnt be suprised if i dont lose anything this week lol

What diet are you on?xx

Ria.

Silver Member
Me too! Well that's brill that you managed to go that long without chips it's good to treat yourself, keeps you sane! lol Kirsty xx

Ria.

Silver Member
lol very true, havent had a drink/dessert since then either lol

OMG I could not go that long without a drink! lol I can't even go a weekend without one! What do you eat?

Ria.

Silver Member
errr, chicken/salmon/beef/salads/stir frys/soup/roast on sundays/ryvita's/crispbreads/pasta

pretty much anything that isnt that fatty lol

ohh and lots of fruit and veg

Sounds a bit like my diet, we don't have an oven though (it broke) so am very limited to what I can cook which is rubbish xx