Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

im hoping i can lose another 1lb before my official weighing day which is thursday! lol

just spent 32 minutes on the wii fit, bloody hell lol

B - Weatbix? lol and semi skimmed milk
L - 4 ryvitas with philli, tomatos and a packet of mini chedders
D - home made curry (low fat) rice and 3 popodoms (only 37 cals each!)

official weigh in day today

lost a total of 5lb's this week :D

Woo hoo! That's a great loss well done! xx

thanks darling, bring on next week! x

b - Banana/apple/orange
l - chicken and noodle snack pot - 230 calories
d - chicken fajitas with peppers/onions/mushrooms
s - bar of chocolate (210 calories)

I actually love losing weight! went out yesturday and bought 2 new dress/tops in a size 18! i actually cant remember the last night i wore a size 18! think i was about 15! smiling like mad now!

aww congratulations Ria :D very nice!!! you're doing fantastic :) x

thank you babe, size 14 here i come!

Well done Ria how good must that feel! :) xx

Ive read your diary from the beginning, must say i feel more motivated than ever reading this!. Congratulations on almost reaching size 14:D xxx

Thank you xx

had a nice time at the gym, did about 36 minutes on the treadmill (split in to 2) and 12 on the rower and a few weights. want to lose about 2lbs this week!

so far doesnt look like ive lost anything! although ive got until thursday for my official weigh in. Feel a bit down about it so made a point of actually going on a bike ride for about 25 minutes this afternoon.

Need to remind myself that a 4/5lb loss last week was awesome so even if i dont lose any this week that's still an average of 2lb a week which i what i aimed for.

and my mate took a photo when i went out on saturday night, and i was amazed at how i looked!

31703_10150180457125117_648685116_12230630_745337_n.jpg

cant remember the last time i looked that slim in a photo!

Hey u are looking great! So different from your first pics! Keep it up! xx

thanks babe, had a killer gym session this morning so lets hope ill lose something this week

it looks hopeful on being 1lb loss this week, although im going to go out on my bike later and to the gym 2moro aswell as skating in the evening.

well i didnt go out on my bike but i did do 25 minutes on the wii fit and then on the dance machine in my local arcade for 40 minutes! weigh in 2moro :|

seems like only 1lb loss this week! although ill wait and weigh myself again at 5pm (which is my normal weighing time!) still mean ive lost 6lb so far this month..

Back