Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Thanks everyone!

Ive been quite naughty this weekend! ate out on friday, drinking yesturday and not been to the gym!

I think ill go either gym and swimming tonight or just swimming then gym 2moro :)

been so naughty recently but tried to get back on it from today including starting to record what im eating again! Saw my nurse today to get a different pill as my cycle is all over the place since i lost weight and she was so pleased that since i last saw her (june) i'd lost another stone. I said i'd like to lose one more stone and she thought that would be fine even though i'd still be overweight according to BMI.

So today i have had.

B - Special K and semi skimmed milk
L - Prawn and beans salad thing from M&S (275 cals) crisps (195 cals)
D - pork slice, cabbage, new pots and carrots

S - Banana, plumx3, peach

D - Tea with one sugar, ginger beer (boots healthy range 4 cals) bottle of water, can of zero coke

I need to improve my water intake as well!

Last edited:
B - Special K with semi skimmed milk
L - Salad, Wotsits (87 cals)
D - Jacket potato with tuna/onion/mayo

S - Banana, plum

Drink - Tea with 1 sugar and milk x2, 2 bottles of water

Gym

45 minutes treadmill
15 mins xtrainer
arm and abs weights

Well done Ria for getting back on track. I almost slipped a few weeks back but everyone was great on here and i felt i couldn't let people down
You guys on here are definately part of my backbone. If i didn't have you lot i'd be like a jelly. (A hartsons sugar free 0kcal jelly though!!)
I do love those. They satisfy my sweet tooth craving. I put frozen raspberries in them(from my garden)

Anyway, don't give up Ria, look how great you look and feel. You don't want to go back to how you were before do you.
Try cutting out the crisps and try mini ryvitas.
I was a crisp addict. I could quite happily get through a multibag of 18 crisps in one evening. I avoid them totally now. Too much temptation for me.
Do you always buy lunch out? I have now found that making my own is better cause i know what goes in it and its better for my pocket too.
I used to go in a shop at lunchtimes when i was on the road and spent £6 or £7 everyday. My lunch now costs me about £1.90. 2 pita breads, ham or cheese, apple, yoghurt, cereal bar and a packet of mini ryvitas.

no i dont buy out usually, only bought out on tuesday because i forgot to make my salad :)

i tried the mini ryvita's and other alternitives crisp wise and tbh they arent to much different calorie and fat wise to the crisps i eat (wotsits and french fries are the only ones i have really)

Thanks babe, i want to ideally shift this stone by christmas then ill decide if i want to lose anymore. Im not very well (come down with a cold) so i've given the gym a miss today which is a bit of a shame. I may go 2moro evening instead of swimming

I have 15 weeks ish to lose 14lbs! i can do this!

Im going to start a new diary to help me on my new journey. Thanks to everyone that has helped me to get this far, a special mention to Kirsty and Emz for that!

x

Aw well done Ria! That's so nice of you to mention even though I've not posted in ages! Where is your new diary? I am still here even though not been talking, diet not going very good! lol xx

Yeh where's the new diary at?
How's the cold? Feeling better?

Hello, I'm new on this site and just literally read your whole diary and omg what an inspiration you are to everyone! I'm reading your diary going 'I CAN do this' so thank you so much. Today is only day one for me, but I want to change and want to do this. If my journey is anywhere near as amazing as yours, I would be so happy. Congrats on such a great acheivement :)

Thanks babe, really makes me feel good to know i can inspire people!

few pics from my birthday :)

59956_456313558608_511578608_5087767_8037075_n.jpg

59988_10150276245550424_520155423_14763298_717923_n.jpg

33732_10150276243550424_520155423_14763245_4410838_n.jpg

You looking really good Ria. I love that dress you're wearing. It really suits you and shows off your figure. So much better as a brunette too. IMHO anyway.
Keep it up X

Thanks hun, i accidentally posted in this diary instead of my new one lol

Compared to your first pictures what a difference! I'm so jealous! lol xx

Wow, you look great! That dress is gorgeous on you. Yeah, seriously you are an inspiration! :) so thank you. I can't believe the short space of time you done it too, amazing. xx

Wow you look amazing babes! Properly good!
Link your new diary in here babes, lol.

Hi Ria, I read through your whole diary a few weeks ago and you sure are an inspiration, new photos are fantastic, and the chocolate cake looks yummy too he he!! xx

Back