Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Hey Ria, you're looking fantastic, and see the slow down as a positive thing as itjust shows how close you are to your perfect weight !!! Also a pound loss at your weight us really significant as a proportion of your overall body weight and would probably equate to about a 4lb loss at your higher weight. If any of that makes sense lol !!!

Echo is right about the muscle too, maybe try and get a set of scales that measure muscle and water weight etc As you may feel better being able to see the muscle percentage increasing.

Chin up hun, you have come such a long way xxx

Hey Ria, you're looking fantastic, and see the slow down as a positive thing as itjust shows how close you are to your perfect weight !!! Also a pound loss at your weight us really significant as a proportion of your overall body weight and would probably equate to about a 4lb loss at your higher weight.

I think that is so true. You can't keep going like a steam train losing weight(does a steam train lose weight? You know what i mean)
Or else we would just keep dieting and waste away. Some would take longer thsn others to waste away admittedly. (looks at self in mirror)
Good going anyway. Another pound off.

Lol Slim ..But you're doing a pretty good job of wasting away too! X

thanks everyone, im so glad i found this forum because you really spur me on when im feeling a bit rubbish!

Gym
30 minutes xtrainer
45 minutes treadmill (with some jogging!)
15 minutes bike

Wow wow wow - your loss is amazing. I bet those photos really make you smile.

Brilliantly well done!

You look amazing Ria well done! :D xxx

B - special k
L - salad with wotsits
D - fish with oven chips and peas/salad

S - banana, plum, 1 digestive biccy

Last edited:
Wow, what a long journey you have had...ur an inspiration that it can be done. You look good in that picture by the way.... :)

thanks hun, but tbh losing 5 stone in 7 months isnt really a long journey at all! its gone very quickly although the first month was the hardest!

Good god, I didn't know what little time you've lost your weight in untill you just said, wow your such an inspiration!!
xxxx

I have only been doing this for a week and seven months wud look like a life time but wow 5 stones is amazing. Atleast i now it gets easier after some time.

it doesnt feel like it when you've done it though hun i promise hehe!

i weighed myself this morning and i was 13 1! wooooop!

Amazing Ria well done !!!!!! You'll be in the 12s before you know it, so pleased for you x

Well done Ria. Its great when it keeps coming off isn't. It actually feels worthwhile.
You've lost 77lbs. Thats brilliant. Five and a half stones!

Do you realise you have lost the weight of a 9-10 year old child!!!!!

Thats mad when you think of it like that.

Managed to drag myself to the gym for just under an hour, better than nothing!

30 minutes xtrainer
26 minutes treadmill :)

thanks everyone :)
treated myself to chinese tonight nom nom

ate so much crap this weekend but never fear im just about to go to the gym to get myself up to scratch again :)

Back