Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Hope that you enjoy the gym lovely.
Tea doesn't count! I don't care how many calories there are it's like a vital body part! (although I have cut down).

What snack-pots do you eat? whenever I look at them there's always loads of calories!

i eat the ones from morrisons, from their eat smart range, think they only do 3 types, 2 cous cous and one chicken and noodle. they are about 250 calories and i love them.

Gym

30 minutes treadmill
18 minutes bike
13 minutes crosstrainer

Thanks babe and well done to you for reaching your goal!

Aw nifty I'll have to check those pot things out.
You're doing so well, I can't wait for my ticker to be that far down, you must be chuffed :)

I really am! 3lbs till my 6 months (approx) goal! which will then mean only 28lbs till my overall goal!

Ill change my ticker once ive lost those 3lbs, that was just to let me see there is an end in sight!

B - special k
L - chicken tikka sandwich (god knows how many calories)
D - Gammon and veg

S -

You do so well not snacking! How do you manage it? lol.
How's the work going?

dissertation in the main is finished, just need to read through it again and add a couple of bits i've found.

Snacking well yesturday i had an apple/plum and 25gs of nuts, i think my stomuch has shrunk and actually i havent been hungry for a long time, i just eat meals out of habit.

Gym

30 minutes cross trainner
18 minutes bike
13 minutes treadmill

B - Shreddies
L - Snack pot and crisps
D - stirfry

Well done with the dissertation ;) it'll be a relief to send it off I'm sure.

yep its all done!

had 2 glasses of rose last night! opps!

B - 2x weetabix with a banana and honey
L - 4x malba toasts with cheese and a packet of crisps
D - going out with a friend but probably a salad

S - Plum

I can't believe you have lost 25%, that really is fantastic. You will be in the 12s in no time at this rate. Is your head starting to catch up?

I can't believe you have lost 25%, that really is fantastic. You will be in the 12s in no time at this rate. Is your head starting to catch up?

nope not at all, i still think i look fat and disgusting. Maybe it will catch up eventually

Today

B - Weetabix honey and banana
L - scrambled egg on one slice of seeded bread
D - salad, cous cous, a few BBQ bits

S - sugar free jelly, plum, apple

Hello Ria, just popped by to say how amazing and inspiring you are
You done brilliantly and are very beautiful.
Hope your head catches up soon, as you look lovely in your photos.
Loved reading your diary x

Thanks very much hun xx

Its so hot today but i've got to bite the bullet and go to the gym as only been twice this week so far!

Gym

25 minutes xtrainer
20 minutes bike
15 minutes treadmill

arm weights x 30
Abs x 15
Legs x 10

B - Special K
L - Roast Dinner
D- Malba Toasts with Philli

S -

Just had a bit of a read of my diary and i notice that i wanted to lose 4 1/2 stone by 5th july!

on monday i weighed in at 13 stone 10lbs a loss of - 4 stone 8lbs! 1lb over my target lol!

Brilliant Ria, congratulations your doing so well. you're so close to your goal. Have you any treat or reward planned when you get there? I know the achievement alone will be amazing but I firmly believe In celebrating achievements.. Shoes and handbags always work for me ! X

No i havent because this isnt my eventual goal. Im celebrating losing 4 stone by having a new tattoo done on wednesday (4 butterflies). Maybe ill celebrate when i've got to 11 1/2 stone.

Only lost 1lb this week still im going the right way!

x

Back