Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

yeh, so you've only got liek 1 left until you've done 5stone right?

ps. that soup sounds lush, might have to try it.

yep 1lb to go! i dont expect to lose it until the week after next, as no doubt ill be eating some crap while up with my other half! lol

Hahaha, screw it, you deserve it!
Have fun dearie.

ok so i shall quickly update my food diary so far, im at my bfs so not much exercise is going on, except for the obvious (wink wink) lol

Friday

D - burger and salad

Saturday

L - fish with a cheese sause, mozerrela tomato and bruchetta
S - crisps and dip

Sunday

L/D - Hugggeee roast dinner as his parents with bread and butter pudding for afters!

Monday

B - coco pops lol

Your doing great Ria! Your looking lovely too! :) xx

Your looking lovely Ria! Well done!! :) xx

Is that the new hair colour? I think that suits you better than blonde. IMHO anyway.
When are you back home? Then its back to the gym again!! Come on you can do this. You've only got 19lbs to lose now.

thanks everyone!

Im back home 2moro at some point, probably wont go to the gym until friday though, went out on saturday night and littrally danced the whole time so my legs are still killing from that!

Yep this is my new hair colour, everyone loves it! and actually i think it looks better than the blonde too!

Thanks for the encouragement babe! x

Dancing the night away is great exercise, not surprised that you're knackered!
The hair is fit, what did the bf think?
x

he loved it!

Havent put on any weight either which is mad but must have been the dancing!

It does look great Ria. Glad you are having a good time. Any news on a start date yet? One day, very soon, I'm going to open in to the diaries and find you 12 something. I can't wait!

Lets hope so babe!

OOOOO yeah i forgot to say! I start on tuesday! heheh

just read all 29 pages :) a big congratulation from me for your fantastic weight loss and i must say you look fantastic aswell, keep doing what your doin, you've been a great inspiration on me thats for sure. good luck with the new job,

scott.

just read all 29 pages :) a big congratulation from me for your fantastic weight loss and i must say you look fantastic aswell, keep doing what your doin, you've been a great inspiration on me thats for sure. good luck with the new job,

scott.

Thank you very much hun, feel free to pop by my diary anytime :)

x

took a picture earlier, in the same outfit as before.

not sure i can see much difference even though i've lost a stone since the last one?

Thoughts?

36834_10150239655915117_648685116_13944218_3035480_n.jpg

Thank you darling, how have you been?

Ria, you look like different people! The change in your face is incredible, but also chest/upper body area. (Can't see legs) Look at how and where your boobs are sitting in each pic- quite different. You look great!

thank you babe! Not far to go now!

Back