Ribena Plus

Like Katie said, it's got as many calories in as one of your Exante packs so definitely a no no.

nicci79 said:
did you check it handbagAnnie? are we able to drink these??

My bottles are fine......but then I have loads from before I went on holiday so probably old stock. I'm gutted if they have changed it. Home Bargains do a Strawberry and Kiwi fizzy so will look into there's on my day off. :(

I'm donating this week to vlcd research. Well, that's my excuse at least. I'm gonna crack on with the ribena plus and also diet drinks with citric acid. They never effected me when I did Atkins so will be interested to see the results. Been out tonight, had loads of diet coke and also had a 2 litre bottle of water at work with ribena plus so here goes!
If I still get good losses then it means.... Ribena lollies!!! :-D

Yum! Ribena lollies :)

the losses wont be the issue , its ketosis , some people will be fine , but others will find it makes the diet harder to stick to , the calorie deficite is what makes you loose the weight , ketosis just helps you stick to it !!!

Ahhh. Atkins is based on ketosis though, and I never came out of ketosis. Maybe it is different on a VLCD. I shall report back with my findings next week, as to whether I have been more hungry or having symptoms of being out of ketosis.

I've been drinking this for about 3 days (one cup a day very diluted) and I was so hungry yesterday, but not today? Don't know if this has affected me or not hmmm. xx

Back