Ribs and Hip bones

whirlwind

Ive found them :p

They actully stick out when im lying down lol,and i also have the flattest belly ive ever had (just a shame i have to be horizontal)

and the horrible fatty roll on the top of my thighs has nearly gone too (and thats when im standing up):D

Horay for CD

This is going to be a good week, I can feel it in my (sticky out) bones

I spent about an hour one night looking for something in my bed that kept sticking into me..........then I realised it was my hip bone!! :eek:

Jem xx

Know how you all feel
where did all these hard lumps come from?
No where they were just hiding under the fat!!!!!
Is great to find them
Congrats to everyone that has found them
it means one thing
You are winning your weight loss journey

Lol i love feeling my hip bones!! lol
And Jem that is too funny!! lol

As for the roles on the top of my thigh.. I would be MAJORLY excited to lose them.. they've been there since before i left school! :p

Can't wait for a flat tummy either.. even lying down it would be nice!

Well done! :D

Having ribs and hip bones is a bit scary. I was rubbing my shoulder the other day and got a bit of a fright then I suddenly realised I had collar bones too :eek:

On DH we used to call it BAS when you had a bath.

Boney Arse Syndrome.....

On DH we used to call it BAS when you had a bath.

Boney Arse Syndrome.....

LOL, that is so true - now that I can actually fit into the bath comfortably and water can swoosh past on both sides without me acting as a dam - I can only stay in there for about 5 mins cos it hurts my ass!

LMAO!! The dam effect!!

I used to have different temperature water behind me to infront of me.

I would put the hot water on after 10 minutes to heat the bath up and then have hot feet but a stone cold back.

LMAO! Oh memories.........

When i went out last night i was sitting on a hard chair and kept having to change position as bum felt boney.

LMAO!! The dam effect!!

I used to have different temperature water behind me to infront of me.

I would put the hot water on after 10 minutes to heat the bath up and then have hot feet but a stone cold back.

LMAO! Oh memories.........

LOL, I'd forgotten about the different temperatures!!!

LMAO! I get Boney Arse Syndrome everyday at work when i sit on my stool to do peoples feet (Chiropodist)! In have to take a cushion now!
And my daughter always used to ask where all the water went when i got out of the bath! She doesn't any more...:D

I know that feeling, hip bones!!!Knees!! (they hurt when you turn over in bed), collar bones and boney elbows.

Better than rolls of fat and knocking myself on car wing mirrors or going through doors!!!

OMG, I'm not alone!!!! I'm not sure about this boney lark, in bed I have to put some duvet between my knees if I sleep on my side, my arse hurts like hell at work sat on my chair and I want to take a cushion in but don't want them to think I have piles! Oh and if I sit on the floor my tailbone seems to dig in! So is this how 'normal' people are? weird! Not that I would go back to wearing my fatsuit you understand, besides, loving the jutting hip bones and collar bones-wanna keep them:D

Sitting on the floor is a complete no no!!!!! and lying on my side is darn painful too!!!

Back