Rice cakes??

redlisa

I have looked up on my syn app, sainsburys be good to yourself rice cakes and it states 1.5 syns!

I also went online to SW on laptop and did the syn calculator based on the pack ingredients etc and it states FREE!

I am confused. Anyone shed any light??
Can I count them as HexB???

redlisa said:
I have looked up on my syn app, sainsburys be good to yourself rice cakes and it states 1.5 syns!

I also went online to SW on laptop and did the syn calculator based on the pack ingredients etc and it states FREE!

I'm pretty certain they cannot be a b choice, I normally syn them but someone else may have some inside info and know they are free.

Sorry there is no way that they will be free unless they are zero calories. As there is no free food allowance it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories so if they are in the region of 30 calories 1.5 syns would be right.

I'm guessing you must have put rice in as a free food? Theres no free food allowance in this case cos its dried and a snack, sorry. As Patchwork says, 1 syn per 20 calories.

Back